If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I kinda want to ask if anyone's interested in a D&D game

Comments

• From what I saw on the Tvtropes Liveblog of it, It's apparently so horribly ruled that even playing it probably isn't even worth your time.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    And that's why I want to try to play it.
  • edited 2011-07-14 20:39:49
    ^^ Well yeah, but that's part of the fun torture.

EDIT: Ninja'd, I guess.
  • I would honestly play a game of FATAL as well, once I mad a few tools to make it go faster if I don't go insane making the tools.
    I rolled up a character once.

As in, actually rolled the hundreds of d% rolls.

I was bored.
  • a little muffled
    Man, I kinda want to join one of these, but it's probably a bad idea...
  • edited 2011-07-14 20:44:10
    The Manhood Size Modifier was solved with a polynomial using quadratic regression based on what Fatal Games believes is the smallest to largest possible Manhood relative to height.  In the following equation, 'x' represents the category of roll (1-6 = 1, 7-12 = 2, etc.) and 'y' = Size Modifier.  Here is the equation: y = 0.205078125x² + 0.68359375x - 70.888671875.

This isn't really related to the rules, but it's my favorite thing I've read in the F.A.T.A.L. rulebook so far.
    I was supposed to start one a while back anyway.
    Yeah, that was the reason for my aforementioned character creation. I was new to the TV Tropes forum then. A bit of an odd first impression, really.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Since making and role-playing a character is hard work, I don't feel like playing FATAL just to toy with it.
  • Since making and role-playing a character is hard work

Not in FATAL it's not. Just roleplay a baby fucking rapist, and BOOM, ideal FATAL character.
    Yeah, but FATAL compensates by making the creation part a bitch. I think you roll d% more than 500 times.
  • Don't they have a program that rolls a character for you?
  • Roleplay a Harry Potter character in the Fatal game.

Magical Mysterious and Hilarious Hijinks ensue.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Holy crap there's a lot of stuff we can do . . . o.o
  • If you're gonna change it, even playing jokingly, I'll probably bow out, sorry. >_>
  • edited 2011-07-14 21:50:13
    ^^^^^^ Hey, FATAL's not about raping babies!  It's about raping adults and eating babies!  Clearly it's a much more respectable game than you're making it out to be.
  • edited 2011-07-14 21:51:13
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "If you're gonna change it, even playing jokingly, I'll probably bow out, sorry. >_>"

What, D&D? I wasn't saying we shouldn't play a serious D&D campaign.
  • I meant change it to Fatal...

._.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-14 21:52:22
    Says the guy who actually advocates baby rape.

My bad. ^_^

^PUSSY
    Oh, no. We were just talking about stuff in addition to D&D. The game's still on once you get your character done.
  • edited 2011-07-14 21:55:46
    Has friends besides tanks now
    @Counterclock: Oh. Well, I figure, considering the different kinds of interest, we might have more than one RP going on at once. I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable playing F.A.T.A.L., if only because character creation is such a pain.

The only problem would be that if people are interested in more than one thing at a time, that might be a considerable time sink, depending on how invested everyone is, but that's the good thing about play-by-post, I guess.

^ What about BlackHumor? Did he officially sign on, or are we not going to insist that he does due to numbers or summat?
    So, um, Counterclock, do you need any help with anything on creating your character?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    @Funnyguts:

.txt files open automatically in Notepad >_<

Notepad lacks an autowrap feature, and loses a lot of paragraphing too,
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    That would be good.
  • Glaives are better.
    Were there any wars recently? Notable skirmishes? Invasions?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    A bunch of soldiers got wiped out by Libya's forces.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I would much like the .doc as well. Stupid Notepad. >.>
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Specifically, a bunch of Gaddafibyan soldiers got wiped out by Libya's forces.

As for line wrap in Notepad, get Metapad; you can toggle on/off wrap as your heart desires.

As for D&D, I'll play if it's a short published adventure, and I can get my hands on a pre-generated character (with stats, spells, and all).
  • It does, but not by default.