If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I kinda want to ask if anyone's interested in a D&D game

Comments

• I'm threadhopping here, but are you still accepting players? If so I would definitely be interested in joining provided one of you could point me in the direction of the necessary reference materials. 
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I would leave it up to INUH to decide, when he sees this. At least for now; if I resume DMing (which I still don't know if I want to do, for the record. >.>), I could probably try to accommodate any number of players
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Things would kinda get silly with the scenario I have planned with more than six players. Right now there are four sheets in and I'm pretty sure at least three or four other people have expressed interest.

Maybe we really do have enough for two games.
    In that case, I can run a game for one half at level one and see how that goes. I'll probably find a published adventure to run, as I'm low on ideas for level 1 adventures right now.
  • If any of the people who expressed interest drop out can I take their spot? I don't mind being the reserve. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Double post, but I'm going with ranger. Here is one I tried to throw together.Backstory and personality

I read this line too fast and thought it said "Here is the one I tried to throw together for Beastiality"
  • Glaives are better.
    Well, it's a ranger, so it's not all that far off the mark.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Actually, if one of you is doing a one-shot preplanned adventure, I might be more interested.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Also, I'll rescind my qualms about timezones if we ever set a sillier-toned game up. 
    If you want me to play a pre-generated character, by all means, please do.

Just make sure it's relatively easy to play.  I probably need some practice role-playing characters that are totaly not like myself.
  • edited 2011-07-14 15:12:22
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So who/what are we waiting for still before we can begin?
    Counterclock, I think. Maybe someone else, too.
  • Sorry, I'll turn mine in soon -_-,
  • Glaives are better.
    Use this.
  • edited 2011-07-14 16:32:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ is that what i think it is

holy shit that looks REALLY FREAKING AWESOME.
    Wait, so it has built-in mechanics for all basic classes and then outputs your charsheet in text format?

Does it really do that?
  • Glaives are better.
    Yes. It's what I used. Took me less than five minutes.
  • It has a few glitches but still useful.
  • Glaives are better.
    Also, it doesn't have any rules from beyond the PH. But that's okay, since it doesn't seem like we'll need Arctic Elves or anything.
  • That sounds interesting ^
    I want to try Big Eyes, Small Mouth but I don't know where to start.
  • edited 2011-07-14 20:26:41
    Has friends besides tanks now
    IJBM: I just thought up (I'm pretty sure I didn't originate it, but I thought of the concept and thought of ways to make it better on my own) an ultra-powerful gestalt build, but I don't know when I'm gonna get to use it. Maybe in the meatspace game I run, but we're a few levels off, and I like the character I'm currently using.

(It's a druid//monk, mostly, with some fighters levels, and maybe swordsage or warblade, based on using a wild shape that has the pounce special attack, while getting unarmed strikes in addition to natural attacks, while using Leap Attack and Shock Trooper, to get crazy damage on a bunch of attacks with a charge).
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'd kind of like to try Call of Cthulhu sometime.
    I've wondered about that one. Though I think the one I would most like to try out, myself, is Vampire: The Requiem.

Or maybe we could do F.A.T.A.L.
    I honestly would play in a FATAL game if anyone started one out of pure bile fascination.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So would I.
  • Me too.

...after I finish reading the rulebook, that is.
    I've always wanted to unleash my inner baby rapist.
    finish reading the rulebook
    Wait, so it's not some eldritch abomination of a PDF with no final page?