If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I kinda want to ask if anyone's interested in a D&D game

1101112131416»

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    IJBM: I still wanna try my hand at DMing a game for IJBMers, since I don't feel qualified to DM for Giants in the Playground, but seeing how INUH's game has kinda died (speaking of, where is everyone? ಠ_ಠ), I figure mine would die too, and I also feel bad that funnyguts probably wouldn't have enough to play, either. This makes me a sad panda.
  • If you have not noticed, I have not had the best luck with events in the game. I'm still here I'm just waiting for someone else to move.
    Ah. Well, I'll post and hope INUH takes notice, I guess. Sorry.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The reason I didn't post in response to the most recent posts at first is that all I could do would be have an NPC say "yeah, sure, let's do that."

And then I've been busy all day...I might just have an NPC say "okay, sure" just to bump the thread and hope people start posting...
    Well, if it helps, my character is actually moving to do something. I didn't know Engeling's motive for not actually going to one of the other doors himself, but now I do.