If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Who Would Win General Discussion

Comments

• edited 2011-11-07 08:13:43

Porygon Z is a glitched model? Also, copy protection (in-universe). And then there's what happened with the Ultimate Lifeform.

Speaking of which, Mewtwo vs BlackWarGreymon vs Shadow The Hedgehog.

• edited 2011-11-07 08:23:20
    Belief
    Link versus Cloud.

hehehe, ^_^
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Link.

Both are swordsmen, technically, but Link lives within a medieval context. Cloud lives in a post-industrial context and just happens to have a sword. So Link has access to the teachings of experienced swordsmen and the experience that comes from fighting with technique. Cloud, lacking any proper foundation, has to fight with brute force and his special abilities. Given that Link also has access to some gnarly stuff on the side, it means that the biggest conflict is going to lie in their close combat skills, and that's where Link simply has the better foundation and advantage of context.

-nods sagely-
  • edited 2011-11-07 12:09:54
    No rainbow star
    ^^^ I'd say Shadow, on account of his super form, but I can't remember what Blackwargreymon was like and I don't know if super forms are immune to psychic attacks or not

Sonic (Super and Hyper) vs Goku (Super Saiyan. Try 1, 3, and the highest level)

So that makes:

Super Sonic vs Super Saiyan I Goku
    Super Sonic vs Super Saiyan III Goku
    Super Sonic vs Super Saiyan * Goku (I don't know the highest level)
    Hyper Sonic vs Super Saiyan I Goku
    Hyper Sonic vs Super Saiyan III Goku
    Hyper Sonic vs Super Saiyan * Goku

Also for Madass:

Meta Knight vs King Arthur
  • You can change. You can.
    We're assuming that Cloud wouldn't just Knight-of-the-round the fuck out of Link.
  • To be or not to be? That is the question.
    On the subject of JC Denton vs. Shepard, doesn't JC Denton have cloaking as an Augmentation? That gives him some advantage. Also, JC has Ballistic Protection, Aggressive Defense System, Speed Enhancement, and Power Recirculator.

So Shepard has to put up a tough fight if he's going to take down JC Denton.

Also, can anyone provide Lu Bu a decent challenge WITHOUT the use of guns!?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ Alternatively, Link uses his Super Smash from Brawl.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Kirby Vs. Optimus Prime
  • No rainbow star
    Kirby. Assuming Optimus Prime can't be sucked in, Kirby still has an edge in that he'd just have to suck in a tire and game over

Nobody wants to takes a crack at the Super/Hyper sonic vs Super Saiyan I/III/Whatever the highest level they reached Goku one?
  • Good people don't end up here.
    Jean Valjean versus the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Also, H. P. Lovecraft versus M. C. Escher.
  • No rainbow star
    H. P. Lovecraft

His abominations live in M. C. Escher paintings
  • Good people don't end up here.
    I would have said the other way around for exactly the same reason...
  • One the Subject of Every Digimon vs. Every pokemon.

Well, aside from The Dragon Trio and Arceus, they really don't have anything close to the level of soem of the strongest digital beings, like the D reaper, Eniac and ABC computurs, Yggdrasil, NEO, and ESPECIALLY the Milleniumon in from the Brave Tamer series. Not to mention the Royal Knights....
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Digital world though
  • Doesn't matter, They can use their powers to the same extent in the real world. Omegamon X would just use all Delete and the Porygon's wouldn't be able to do much.
  • USS Iowa vs IJN Yamato lone duel.
  • Galactus vs Unicron!
  • edited 2011-11-18 19:36:49
    No rainbow star
    A friend and I discussed TheConductor's versus:

[18:28] Wolf: They are, essentially the same being, a being that eats and eats until nothing's left.

[18:28] Icalasari: But who would win?

[18:29] Wolf: they both have followers, they both have powers besides mindless consumption, but when i really think about it it has to be galactus

[18:29] Icalasari: Reasoning?

[18:29] Wolf: With unicron he seems all powerful, but there is ONE thing in the universe that can beat him, and has, but with galactus next to nothing can stand up against him

[18:30] Icalasari: So it comes down to nigh on invincible versus invincible?
    [18:30] Icalasari: And hasn't Galactus been killed and eaten in the Marvel Zombie's universe?

[18:30] Wolf: Not sure, never read marvel zombies, i'm pretty sure no though since the silver surfer was safe in that universe

[18:31] Icalasari: I thought they originally ate him as well, got his powers, and this is what helped them defeat Galactus?
    [18:33] Icalasari: Ah, here we are: Marvel Zombies

The limited series Marvel Zombies focuses on the Earth-2149 universe, which is infected by a virus that turns sentient beings into flesh-eating zombies. The Silver Surfer is caught and devoured by "zombified" versions of Earth's heroes, who eat the Silver Surfer, and use advanced technology, to wound and eventually defeat Galactus. The zombies gain a portion of the power cosmic as they devour Galactus.[106]

[18:33] Wolf: I never read it so i wouldn't know, but in the main stream he has only very rarely been defeated
    [18:34] Wolf: and that was with considerable effort
    [18:34] Wolf: unicron could be defeated by one being, if he would wake the fuck up that is
  • Definitely not gay.

Bumping because I have a question.

Who would win in a fight: Quote with the best equipment in the game (Spur, Nemesis, Super Missiles, etc) or Omega (not fused with the Dark Elf)?

• Galactus vs Unicron!

I think that goes to Galactus, considering the Ultimate Nullifier is most likely more powerful than the Matrix of Leadership.

• No rainbow star

Ok, after watching a video that compared Batman and Spiderman in a 1 on 1 death match with no prior prep time and only their standard equipment, now I'm curious:

Who would win: Batman or Spiderman? Once again, assume that they were sucked into an empty city landscape with no prior warning or prep time. Only their standard equipment. Assume the city scape is only 10 x 10 blocks in size, to give some room to evade and move around for both of them (since they do have modes of transport built right into their suits that require plenty of room)

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Spider-Man, easily. Spider-Sense beats most of Batman's stuff.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Not to mention, Spider-man has a lot of toys as well, and Batman's stealth -his prime weapon against bigger hitters- would be worthless against Spidey.

• No rainbow star

That's the same conclusion the video came to (also learned that Spiderman's spider sense can't be affected by poisons unless they are specifically tailored to it...)

And now I'm curious about another one:

Arceus vs Kratos. Both gods, so I'm wondering which would fair better (I mean, sure, Arceus does something like rewrite the universe, but he apparently requires being in a specific spot where his power is boosted by the Unown and other factors, so I'm assuming that isn't in play)

I don't know much about Kratos, but Arceus can change type fluidly, assuming he has all the plates with him, use Judgement for a massive strike, and is perfectly balanced in all regards, while from what I know about Kratos, he's a psychotic god killing asshole

Hard to say. One's God, the other's an evil Mary Sue.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Kratos is like a greek tragedy hero that turns into a parody of the concept.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Every pokemon vs a billion lions

The lions are doing very well until a ghost-type shows up.

• No rainbow star

Not to mention that the fighting and steel types probably wreck their shit

• But you never had any to begin with.

Lions vs. the gods of Time, Space, Antimatter, and Creation doesn't seem a very fair matchup.