If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Who Would Win General Discussion

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Hm. I don't know if any of them would be familiar enough with Mistborn's magic systems to figure out how to kill him.

Magneto could probably at least subdue him just because of all the metal he wears/swallows though.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Well with Magneto it would probably be a decent curbstomp. I mean Mags has superior power and control over metal manipulation and forcefields, but the Lord Ruler is effectively unkillable and could shut him down with soothing. Well then again, Magneto's helmet blocks psychic powers, so it might also block mental allomancy. But yeah, the Lord Ruler would eventually wear him down. Then again, Magneto's powers have no such limit on if he can affect metal that is pierced in a person's body and he could rip out the immortality atium bracers easily enough.

Doom and the Lord Ruler is a fairly even fight since Doom can bring a lot of magic and tech shit to the fight. 

For the Avengers we have two big questions that determine the outcome of the fight - 1) Could the Lord Ruler soothe the Hulk's rage away and just leave Banner behind? and 2) Could he push/pull on Thor's hammer?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

2) Could he push/pull on Thor's hammer?

He could, but it weighs more than him. Always.

Well that and the Hammer's failsafe of "only the worthy may wield it". Granted the Lord Ruler is an immortal Feruchemist. Who knows how much weight he has compounded away in one of his metalminds. 

• Probably not enough to pick up something made up of white dwarf matter.

Which Mjolnir is. "Heart of a Dying Star" and all that.

Yeah. He probably has enough stored weight to toss Iron Man around though. Really the smartest option is probably to try to riot Hulk's emotions and have him fight Thor. It's classic Avengers bad guy stuff really, but it keeps working. 

• Definitely not gay.

Guys I just thought of one

• a little muffled

Good for you.

• Definitely not gay.

Kratos against a fully-powered Lavos

who wins?

• a little muffled

Haven't played GoW but I'd put my money on Kratos honestly.

• Definitely not gay.

Yep, me too.

Kratos kicked ZEUS' ass. Killing world-destroying abominations should be no problem for him.

• a little muffled

Given that iirc there's nothing "special" about Lavos that prevents him from being defeated by anyone with sufficient power to throw at him, I figure that more or less any MAIN CHARACTER can beat him.

• Definitely not gay.

Yeah.

I mean a bunch of dumb teens, Kermit and Voldemort could kick Lavos' ass in the original game

And it only took some lame kid who should have died to kill his "almighty Time Devourer" form in CC.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Johannes Liechtenauer vs. Fiore dei Liberi.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    whichever one has more swordiness
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

alex talks about the lick guy so its probably him

• edited 2012-12-16 21:59:19
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>Dio Brando vs Albert Wesker.

Draw due to villain sue-age.

Makoto Kusanagi Vs. Aigis.

• a little muffled

Aigis
    Who?

SMT character, I think.

• You can change. You can.

Batman vs Batman

there you fucking go

who fucking wins

who is better prepares

we win

duh

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I actually like Labrys' fighting style a lot more than Aigis'. I want to give her a hug.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Labrys is pretty great, but Aigis is still the best robot girl.

Aigis is higher tier too, but story-gameplay separation yadda yadda...

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I am perfectly aware having a hover backpack full of MISSILES is kinda more useful than an steampunk Axe but hey ponytails and funny accents.

• Definitely not gay.

Whichever Batman is played by Adam West

• Definitely not gay.

Johannes Liechtenauer vs. Fiore dei Liberi.

uh

Maybe I could get a...wikipedia summary of their characters? Um...how many viewers did you say watched/read this series?

• They are historical figures, not characters.

• edited 2012-12-16 22:24:42
    Definitely not gay.

It's funny how we can talk about how a superhero with super-escape artist powers can beat a psychopathic AI and her army of retard turrets, but not about which IRL swordy guy beats which

don't do it alex

no ranting