If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

I still need to finish it, since I only watched like two episodes at a time, like with most anime.

• No rainbow star

My current MADT assignment:

Make a work that investigates or researches or critiques or negotiates:
    surveillance or following or watching or 'the gaze' or sussing out or keeping
    tabs on or guarding or ... ... ...

So, my idea is some 'footage' where things gradually change. See how long it takes my classmates to notice, as a sort of commentary on how humans can suck for surveillance at times

• I wonder, do universities in general tend to be more multicultural? Or is it the difference between the city and a town, or postsecondary and grade school? In any case, I'm pretty happy that I barely experience any racism, if at all, at the university. I think the worst of it was in junior high.

• I saw a DVD case of The Big Bang Theory Season 3 in a trash can near my house. I have no idea what to make of that.

• Well, if I recieved a DVD of The Big Bang Theory, throwing it in the trash wouldn't be any less entertaining than anything else I could do with it, at least.

• You can change. You can.

It should tell you that it sucks.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So since it was on my 3DS thanks to the ambassador thing, I tried out Ice Climbers. I mean, it must have been pretty successful if its characters are well-liked enough to be in SSB...

...and...this is among the worst games I've played.

• edited 2012-01-10 08:55:59
    Likes cheesecake unironically.

So, DriveThru has a new year sale and several core rules books only cost 8,69€ (or $12). Problem is that it only goes until the 13th January and I didn't find out about it until just now. I bought Legend of the Five Rings and I'd also like to get Traveller. But I don't have enough money. I have exactly eight cent too few.

If I transfer some money to my Paypal account today, I may still be able to get it on time, though.

Or I buy something that costs even less.

Then again, I also consider getting Space Gothic. Classic American SF RPG or classic German SF RPG...?

And all that reminds me that I wanted to go to a RPG club next weekend. While I could go without any announcement, I probably should sign up to secure a place.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Here is every fucking joke in Big Bang Theory.

"Where did you put my comics Sheldon?" 

(laugh track)

"I'm reading Avengers right now."

(laugh track)

"I know the movie will be terrible."

(laugh track) 

"Well that's Joss Whedon for you."

(audience begins cheering)

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

itt shit hits too close to home

• edited 2012-01-10 10:48:03
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> So, DriveThru has a new year sale and several core rules books only cost 8,69€ (or $12). Problem is that it only goes until the 13th January and I didn't find out about it until just now.
    > If I transfer some money to my Paypal account today, I may still be able to get it on time, though.

No; it takes five days.  From multiple experiences on my part.

Oh well.  I might have been inclined to spend money on legit copies of certain things.  Maybe.  But that would still be the wishful-thinking fan in me, hoping that I would one day have time to actually play them.

• edited 2012-01-10 10:58:02
    Likes cheesecake unironically.

My experiences say two/three days.

• No rainbow star
    :< I like Big Bang Theory
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.

Just saw that Alien Breed and its expansion is on GOG now. I wonder if I should get it...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • law of silence

Ugh, my back still hurts from carrying around my ridiculously heavy backpack. From now on, I'm never bringing textbooks to school unless I'm absolutely sure I need them.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

In my third semester of college, I switched to a small bag containing only a few legal pads and some pencils. My back was very happy about that.

• edited 2012-01-10 17:18:42
    a little muffled

@CompassionateSadist: I know that feel.

>Backpacks

>Universities

what

• Champion of the Whales

Juan, its a useful tool

Also going to bed now

• They're somethin' else.

The Big Bang Theory would be a lot funnier if it didnt' have that damn laugh track.

And if it stopped thinking Monty Python/ Star Trek/ DnD nerds are still relevant.

• I've grown so disinterested in Yack Fest that like 90% of the things I say now are responding to something Juan has said in some way or another.

That's sad.

It's obsession, I'm calling it right now.

• All-nighter for essay, get four hours of sleep in afternoon, go to movie night. Should do power naps more often.

• ^^ I believe so.

ok, then, can't believe you admitted it 

• You got nothing?

I didn't ask for this I wasn't prepared.

• Gonna start work on my "Atlas of the Omniverse Volume I" tomorrow. Wish me luck.

• ^^ Okay, let's take a brief Recess. We'll start again same time tomorrow. I'll pay for lunch this time.