If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Sure, although select a better restaurant next time. This lunch you bought kinda sucks.

• edited 2012-01-10 18:09:51

Yeah, plus the waiters smelled kinda funny. You want to pick? Seems only fair since I picked the last one.

Sure, I know a good burger joint...

• Eeeeh, I'm trying to eat less of that crap. Tell you what, I'll get something healthy (if I can find something that doesn't taste like crap) and meet you outside the burger joint. And yes, I'll give you the money to buy what you want.

Hooray, you're a bro.

• Only on weekends and when girls aren't around.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Legionnaire: What was it you had to translate recently that produced a notable reaction from you?

• Translate? I've never translated anything.

Only language I know is English. Would love to learn Japanese and Latin though.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I know English, I can decently read Latin and I know a little Japanese. Once I know Japanese better, I'm thinking of moving onto Russian.

• I speak English, Scots, Gaelic, a moderate amount of French and I want to learn Italian.

• STOP MAKING ME FEEL INADQEUATE!

-cries-

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I speak English.

Only language I know is English

INADQEUATE

Sorry, I had to :P

• -cries in corner because he couldn't locate a clip of Bender crying-

No, seriously, I had to. There I am, sitting in my room, when a guy bursts out of my closet, puts a gun to my head, and tells me to post that. Then when I do, he just jumps out the window. Weirdest thing that's ever happened to me.

• Have you any proof of this matter?

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

today I read a book about the Internet making people dumber 

• Dutch, English, a bit Germ and a bit French, I've forgotten most of my highschool Latin.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    English and a couple years of Spanish in high school for me. I'd like to learn Latin, Russian, and/or Japanese, though, if only because I think they're pretty languages.
  • edited 2012-01-10 20:25:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Legionnaire: I remember you posting somewhere that you had to deal with something overwhelmingly moë.  Maybe not translate it, but analyze or transcribe or something.

re languages: I ought to learn Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and (written) Chinese.

• edited 2012-01-10 20:29:19
    Has friends besides tanks now

I was going to be productive at my dad's house, but then my shipments of One Piece volumes 59 and 60 and Spice and Wolf volume 5 came in. Plus Born of Osiris's album A Higher Place that I had to put on my iPhone (great shit, by the way. Just saying).

• I don't remember much on moe...

Are you referring to that Magical Girl thing I mentioned having to edit?

• How the heck did the princess archetype get morphed into moe anyway? I get they're both based on some "idealized woman" figure, but the former is decidedly virginal while the latter is sexual.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    How the heck did the princess archetype get morphed into moe anyway? I get they're both based on some "idealized woman" figure, but the former is decidedly virginal while the latter is sexual.
    moe
    sexual

You've opened the Pandora's Box of tired internet debates, my friend.
  • Not like the princess archetype doesn't spawn a storm of arguments either.

So I just started playing Portal 2 for the first time, and I'm already dying.

The [space] Speak thing was great.
  • a little muffled

I got Portal 2 for Christmas but I haven't played it yet. I should get on that.

It's pretty good. Not quite on the level of the original, but good.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Of course Brozare would react to the moe part of Abyss's post. :P

Don't worry; I caught your meaning, since moe is discussed online more often, as far as I know.

I don't understand how moe's inherently sexual. I do get how most people find it sexually arousing, but I think that's not the intention of moe, is it