If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

I still really wish that my school had offered AP Psychology. I would have been right on that. I also wish that I had had the spots in my schedule for Music Theory.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Things that bug me: People only half-listening to what I say because they're too busy worrying about something I'm trying to explain to them, misinterpreting what I say several times, talking over me nearly half a dozen times like they do every time I get in a conversation with anyone, then yelling at me when I get frustrated and walk away.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Arya and Tywin need a show all to themselves. They keep having all the best scenes.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

So the new Lupin III is good but it's not... Lupin. It's far too dark and noiry for what I go to Lupin for.

That is Lupin. Manga Lupin, but Lupin none the less.

• So. It's my birthday today. I got a graphics card and an Ipod Touch.

Happy birthday to me, I guess. I don't feel excited, but I don't feel the melancholy some people do on their birthdays. It's just another day, one in which I get presents. So yeah.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

Yeah, I've felt that birthdays weren't much special for years now. Hope it was a good one, though. 

• It's the ideal excuse to organize a get-together with bros. Ask for troll gifts, that will net you the funnest presents.

A friend of mine once got a vibrator. 

It was pretty awesome. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Milos: Your dream is illegal under Swiss law, you know.

• edited 2012-05-14 10:04:34
    Silence is golden.

oh hey Milos, I don't expect you to ever get my #yackfest note so I merely want to say that I must command you for your* FANTASTIC btl signature! Honestly.

aaaand the one thing I had left to do is done. Now I can safely sink back in the shadows ~.

*... you're Werewolf militia, right?

• You can change. You can.

that's Disaster Grind, actually.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    man, cutting onions is the worst
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

@Milos: Your dream is illegal under Swiss law, you know.

Why, because of the minarets?

oh hey Milos, I don't expect you to ever get my #yackfest note so I merely want to say that I must command you for your* FANTASTIC btl signature! Honestly.

aaaand the one thing I had left to do is done. Now I can safely sink back in the shadows ~.

*... you're Werewolf militia, right?

Nope, like Juan said, it's DisasterGrind. I'm Stribog.

I'm kinda sorry that I don't have more time for #yackfest. I should be having a grand comeback in some time, though.

• Definitely not gay.

Man, Janet kinda grows on you doesn't she

• Kichigai birthday!!

Just got done listening to a 35 minute Nico medley. Honestly, I wish they didn't make them as long, because this one had some good parts on it but I can't be arsed to put it on my phone

• edited 2012-05-14 11:52:36
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^^ Yes, because of the minarets; I'm going to continue mocking the Swiss for that.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Dammit, I just found out that the release date for Cold Days was delayed :c

It was going to come out right before my birthday, too.

• Silence is golden.

hat's Disaster Grind, actually.

Oh! Tell him that his taste in webcomics has my valueless approval.

• edited 2012-05-14 15:19:25
    Has friends besides tanks now

The Physics test is over. I don't think I did terribly on either multiple choice section, but the free response sections were both stupidly hard. Fingers crossed for a 4 on Mechanics.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Oh! Tell him that his taste in webcomics has my valueless approval.

Will do, brah.

Watching Inception for like the fourth or fifth time. Love this movie so much.

It's easily in my top 5.

I like Inception quite a bit, but I always felt like a lot of people were praising it for the wrong reasons.

What are the wrong reasons?

Well, a lot of the time I would hear that it was really complex, which...isn't the case. It's not like it goes off into branching dreams or anything. Intelligent? Definitely. Ambiguous at times? Sure. Complex? Eh, not especially.

• Y'know, I utterly detest post thumping.

^^ Yeah, I wouldn't call it hard to follow or anything. It does a great job introducing all the concepts, so even when they get to be like five dream levels deep it's still not hard to understand on a first viewing.

A Lenscrafters advertisement came in the mail today.

I saw the cover.

It looked like Rick Astley from the 1980s.

On Youtube, there was a video whose title is too long.  It says "Batman Arkham City - Harley Quinn's".  (Should have "Revenge Trailer" at the end.)

The preview pane is a woman's buttocks clad in a dark skin-tight garment.

moar liek Batman Arkham City - Harley Quinn's Ass, amirite

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>That is Lupin. Manga Lupin, but Lupin none the less.

That's like saying the original Batman comics are Batman. It might be technically true, but it's so far removed what the character as an icon has become.

That said, Lupin isn't as far spread as Batman. Lupin is Lupin, but Batman is a thousand different iterations of himself to the extent that he's can be absorbed as a part of cultural osmosis the same way King Arthur can.