If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Your Mileage May Yank

• Do I have to spell it out via rickroll? Don't think that I won't, man.

• You can change. You can.

i dare ya, motherkisser, i double-dare ya?

• I'm a damn twisted person

Bastion:

Man 11 hours shifts without a break suck so hard. Especially when you are staring at a computer screen for that long and your eyes start to go wibbly. It's a sign your job sucks when you relish getting verbally abusive customers for a break in the monotony. 

Also, started reading the Night Angel trilogy after hearing Malk and Nova chatter about it a few times. I figured a fantasy romp would be nice after a Murakami book of love triangles and mental illness. The whole name spam of fantasy cultures is kinda disorienting, but it is very readable for whatever reason.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Yastley?

• ...Fine.

*doo-doo-doodoodoodoo* We're no strangers to yuri! You know the rules, and so does Nick Fury!

• You can change. You can.

i am (wearing) nick fury and i approve of this message

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

IJBM: I'm not able to eat ice cream slowly.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Also, sports nerds at work are a special kind of annoying. I keep a lid on nerdery because I know it is something not everybody cares about, but sport nerds have carte blanche to just go on and on and on and on about their sport in question, because hey, most people like sports. 

• edited 2012-05-12 14:47:49
    No rainbow star
    ^^ IJBM: I'm not able to eat ice cream >:|

No sympathy from me; there's a lot of stuff I can't eat.

• No rainbow star
    ^ I know of your peanut allergy. Anything else, or do parties we both go to only have to keep away things like peanut butter cookie dough ice cream?

First off, you're vastly underestimating how much stuff peanuts are in (in the US, at least). Basically, if I haven't seen the ingredient label on a food, I have to assume I can't eat it.

And I also have deadly allergies to walnuts and hazelnuts, and less deadly allergies to every nut ever. Those are less problematic though, since they aren't in completely random unrelated things.

• No sympathy from me

More like IkeNUH.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Good news: Baka-tsuki, a site for translating light novels, has an android app

Bad news: but it's not kindle for some reason.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    I am officially 19 now.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Fuck. That means you're like... two months older than me.

• Happy birthday!

Hah, kids...

Huh. So you're just under a year younger than me. Happy birthday.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Happy birthday Fuschlatz!

• You should come up to Canada, the legal drinking age is 18.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The legal drinking age in Australia is 18 too.

• edited 2012-05-12 20:07:03
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    (is ninja'd)

beatcha to it

• Happy birthday, Fusch!

Living in the US is...annoying, sometimes.

...damn it, I should really look into getting a wireless mini-keyboard for this thing.

I always did like that about Australia. If you're legal to be allowed to get yourself killed in an overseas warzone, you're legal to drink yourself stupid at the mere thought of it, too.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

TIME TO FUCK WITH MY KINDLE SO I CAN USE UNAPPROVED APPS

NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

What program are you using, Malk?