If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    everest, you just keep giving me more and more reasons to disown you as a bro
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

My Wii rarely gets half an internet anyway. I could barely play with you if you were next door. :<

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

fine, don't play games with me ;-;

Eh. If I want to play games with people, I have TOR. and anyone who wants to play a game with me needs to buy that, or else not play a game with me.

• edited 2012-05-14 23:02:53
    You can change. You can.

meanie

ETA: Um, question for the merry few magic players here: could i interest some of you on a planechase game when the new Planechase stuff comes out? It's pretty easy to pick up and nowhere near as demanding as Commander is (relatively, anyway)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

meanie

i don't actually have any other multiplayer games anyway

as long as it doesn't have weird rules like cards which aren't creature cards but have amounts which you can tap and put on them or take off them to do various stuff

• You can change. You can.

as long as it doesn't have weird rules like cards which aren't creature cards

uh

um

welp. :|

but seriously, it's basically usual magic, but with another randomized deck affecting the game. 

• Maybe yeah I dunno.

the planeswalker thingies which are weird and i don't like

no, those aren't necessary, but everybody who wants to play them is welcome to do so because why not

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    so yeah, Memento is a pretty great movie.

when is nolan not a great director

well, i guess the prestige is kinda sub-par

but only because it came after batman begins

there's nothing not perfect about batman begins

well, besides ra's al ghul's death, i guess. i guess.

But anyway! Everest, Forzare, would you be up for the Planechase game?

it seems that everyone is trying to have their bro-status revoked tonight

I wish there was a "bro" member role just so that I could use my special mod powers to remove people from it.
    But anyway! Everest, Forzare, would you be up for the Planechase game?

Sure, why not?

it seems that everyone is trying to have their bro-status revoked tonight

I'm just saying. After Batman Begins, The Prestige has some...issues. Namely, Scarlett Johansson. Oh, and a lame third act. Otherwise, it's a pretty damn good movie, but I definetly think it's the weakest Nolan movie. (Mind, "weakest Nolan movie" is still a great compliment. Somewhere in between "Only good Uwe Boll movie" and "Greatest movie that Whedon hasn't done yet")

• edited 2012-05-15 00:04:47
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I definetly think it's the weakest Nolan movie.

I'll give you that.

i'm tired now though so sweet dreams, ijbm

so

i had an interview at the library, with the head manager, looking for work experience

it was pretty painless. he asked me a few questions relating to what the library does and how i'd fit in there.

and then he said that he'd be happy to take me on for work experience in the second half of july.

and then he said that if i do well in my work experience, he might offer me a casual position there.

fuck yeah

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-high-fives Nova-

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That is cool beans, Nova. Here's hoping for the best, although I doubt you have much to worry about at all. 

• edited 2012-05-15 01:09:24

NO JUAN, WE USE THAT FOR SARCASM.

Oh yeah, congrats Nova.

Hey, "Congratulations" can be sincere! :<

• Congratulations!

• Nova: spiffy. My first job was in a library, still have good memories of it.

On the one hand, it was a missed opportunity for Batman versus Wolverine. (I agree that the pacing was a little wonky, but I will contend it was better than Dark Knight in that respect.)

thanks, erryone

I am really happy about it. In the meantime, I should volunteer at a charity, huh

On the one hand, it was a missed opportunity for Batman versus Wolverine. (I agree that the pacing was a little wonky, but I will contend it was better than Dark Knight in that respect.)

we must fight

it's true, I suppose. TDK's second act is rather lousy, but I definetly think that TDK is a better movie, if only because the performances, setting and script stand out in comparison to the Prestige's. Although, The Prestige has David Bowie as Tesla.

• edited 2012-05-15 10:18:30
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Man, the avengers theme is gone? Bluh.

Oh, The Prestige...I love that film, but I love TDK too...Decisions, decisions.

• Sky Girls is a decent show.  Inevitable comparison to Strike Witches: I like Strike Witches more.  Sky Girls seems to take itself too seriously at times, and focuses too much on the plot when the best parts of the show are the parts where it's K-ON! with mechs.  Still, it's pretty fun to watch so far and of course mecha musume is always very cool.  Torn between Karen and Elise as favorite character.

Also, the Xbox 360's video player can't even play Xvid videos.  It's really amazing how terrible the Xbox 360 is at playing media.

And, finally watched the K-ON! "Come With Me" live concert.  Was cute.  It's remarkable how in-sync everyone in the audience was with one another.  It's also a little bit remarkable how bad every seiyuu from K-ON! is at pretending to play instruments.  And how bad they are at actually playing instruments.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

best parts of the show are the parts where it's K-ON! with mechs

The part between where  and with nullifies any good quality the show might have.

• Champion of the Whales

headsets/microphones for use with a Wii,

The Wii uses a headsest/microphone thingy other than the thing that came with Animal Crossing?

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Blagh, the thread gets locked when I am posting the reply.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What did you plan to address in your reply?

Also, I felt the best part of Sky Girls was the slice-of-life aspect and just how adorable the characters were.

Then again, I'm not all that interested in mechs, or K-On.