If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-05-14 21:16:47
    Has friends besides tanks now

Why isn't there a Vampire Hunter D game yet? For Christ's sake. 

There is.

No comment on the other games. Except this, in response to Voltron:

Nico Robin had too much priiiiiide to complete Pirate Docking Six. What a butt.

• You can change. You can.

i just want a goddamn planetary cartoon

i don't care about anything else in this world

i just want liam neeson to say "It's a strange world out there. Let's keep it that way"

is that so wrong.

• edited 2012-05-14 21:16:44
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ Huh. 

I like the idea of it being done as a survival horror, but I think a DMC-style epic mighty sword combat game would have been more fitting, you know? 

• edited 2012-05-14 21:18:50

I don't know how Vampire Hunter D is, actually; I just recall knowing that there was at least one game for the DS, as well, so I looked it up on Wikipedia, but all I had to do to counter your complaint was post the PSOne game.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Well, according to the article, it's a survival horror. Which is interesting, and I think it could be a pretty neat concept if it operated on the Monster Hunter maxim of altering the relationship between hunter and hunted, but the movies (or at least the one I've seen) are superhuman actionfests. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

not if you follow my orders >:|

yeah, but >expecting me to do what people tell me to do

but it's for the fate of the planet earth

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

then the planet earth can burn

yes, but you're not exactly the best commanding officer, mr let's throw our giant robot at things, collateral damage be damned

• edited 2012-05-14 21:23:48
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ well okay mister j

^ and what about you, mr superheroes are the solution to all of our problems, collateral fuck oh god aliens why did this happpeennn

well okay mister j

whichever of us you were responding to, i'm fairly sure you were referencing batman

• edited 2012-05-14 21:33:03
    You can change. You can.

and what about you, mr superheroes are the solution to all of our problems, collateral fuck oh god aliens why did this happpeennn

hey, the avengers initiative did work, didn't it

are you living under the thumb of a buncha lizard men thingies

what is that? you're free as fuck? are you shitting in the garden right now? because of me and my idea? 

do i hear a yes?

thought so.

^he called you an homicidal maniac with a very bad case of makeup abuse. how do you respond to these allegations, madame nova of the cygan house?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

The apocalypse one is the only one I'd watch but it'd make a better cartoon than movie.

see you always say that

i mean i agree

but you always say that.

he called you an homicidal maniac with a very bad case of makeup abuse. how do you respond to these allegations, madame nova of the cygan house?

wouldn't i be harley

you are the one with a j in your name anyway

^^Big ideas tend to make for better animated features. You can stylize the animation to be tailored to you idea.

Or you can be Young Justice and be a big bowl of generibad.

I'm not sure there's enough material in there for a whole series, though. Unless you wanted to drag the Knights of the Round Table into it, which would be an awesome set of goals for a Megaman-structured game. Awaken the knights first, and have them teach you how to awaken Arthur. 

• Definitely not gay.

modok is an underrated villain

^^Big ideas tend to make for better animated features. You can stylize the animation to be tailored to you idea.

Well, yeah, I know that, I just find it amusing that you, well, always say that. :P

like how whenever we talk about U2, the first thing you mention is that they're the world's most paid band and that it's clearly because nobody wants another Spiderman musical by Bono.

• Definitely not gay.

I liked the Green Goblin number.

^^Prove me wrong there. PROVE ME WRONG.

Things I have discovered: Not a single shop in this town sells headsets/microphones for use with a Wii, or can even tell me if they exist or not.

So SORRY ALEX i can't play Monster Hunter with you.

I IMDBed the dude who's gonna be playing Green Arrow. I hope the guy grows some damn hair for the show.

• Are there any series you guys know that are able to handle multiple characters and or multiple plotlines successfully? I think I've heard Durarara cited as one, but I would love to hear more examples.

The Wheel of Time

forzare back me up here

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    you have my sword
  • edited 2012-05-14 22:53:24

A Song of Ice and Fire, up to a certain point in the series, as well.

Haven't read Wheel of Time, and I've mostly heard bad-to-middling things about it overall, so I don't think I will.

I can back Durarara!!, though.

Are there any series you guys know that are able to handle multiple characters and or multiple plotlines successfully? I think I've heard Durarara cited as one, but I would love to hear more examples.

Lost (Malk no malking)

Game of Thrones

The DCU Justice League Unlimited. Sorta.

Buffy/Angel

Avengers.

you have my sword

excellent

Haven't read Wheel of Time, and I've mostly heard bad-to-middling things about it overall, so I don't think I will.

sorry

not allowed to talk to you any more