If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Appearance Improvement Thread

Comments

• You can change. You can.

A quick shot off my webcam for what it's worth. Probably too dark to be of much use.

You look a lot younger than the last picture I saw of you, for some reason.

With that said, for god's sake, Alk, sleep, you have rings under your rings. /Shameless hypocrite

• I'm a damn twisted person

Fashionwise that picture is kinda useless since I was in my pajamas and wearing a Star Craft shirt.

And I can't get rid of the rings under my eyes Juan, they show up no matter how much sleep I get. It apparently runs in my family, my mom used to cover them up with make up.

Fair enough, I suppose. I still think you look kinda exhausted, though. Might or might not be just the rings, of course.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Hey, @Waltzy, do you remember how long it took before the Apricot Scrub started helping with acne? I've used it a few times now, with every-other-day frequency, and it hasn't really done anything yet. Or maybe I'm using it wrong--leaving a layer over my face that's too thin?

• Ahh don't worry, I used to have the same problem, but what actually helps with that is vigorously scrubbing it into your face for about a minute. I'd start with it in the shower with warm water to open up your pores a bit and rub it in for a minute, and then leave it on while you wash the rest of your body, and then when you're about to get out, rinse it off and turn the water on cold (or if you're like me and get too shivery, you can splash just your face with cold water after getting out) to close your pores again~.

Although finishing showers cold does have some other benefits, especially for guys, and I should probably stop talking now ahaha~. n////n;;

Although finishing showers cold does have some other benefits, especially for guys, and I should probably stop talking now ahaha~. n////n;;

colour me mildly curious

• edited 2012-03-20 22:03:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Noted. How much do you use? I just put it across two fingertips, in a straight line. Is that enough.

And I guess I'll look into what you meant by the cold shower thing; I have no idea what you're talking about. :P (I really don't, though. Not that it probably matters, since I can't handle cold showers anyway).

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

cold showers = cools people down from being aroused. Apparently very helpful for men who wake up with erections (I believe it's called morning wood).

And I have read way too much YA fiction.

Ah. Wait, I'd already heard about that.

And yeah, it's called morning wood by some people.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I feel dirty for knowing this.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Cold showers are too uncomfortable for me to want to ever take them.

I had to take some during band camp, the two years I went. I'm hoping I don't ever have to again.

• I use however much it takes to cover my face. XD

Starting hot and ending cold is what's referred to as a "James Bond shower" since that's how he'd shower in the books. Benefits to cold showers are both topical and internal~. It gives your hair shine and helps keep it and your skin from drying out. The drop in temperature also wakes you up and energizes you a little, and amongst other things, improves circulation. For men, it also helps with sperm production, since they can thrive better in the cold, and thus improve fertility~.

I kinda don't have hot water, so I've learned to appreciate cold showers as a pick-me-up method.

with that said, now that we live in an apartment near the port, I kinda miss hot water, if only because the breeze hits here like a motherfucking blizzard.

I wasn't aware of all them health benefits. I guess I'll have to try it again.

it's werid when your lesbian friend knows more about your body than you ._.

• edited 2012-03-20 22:29:47
    Has friends besides tanks now

Yeah. X_X;

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Indeed >.>

hehehe

Cold showers are also great right after working out and you are all sweaty and hot. Cools you down and does something nice for your muscles. And keeps you from getting tired like a hot shower will.

• Well, some stuff regarding showers and the male body are helpful for fan fiction after all~.

psht

> writing about males

just kidding, but still

>writing about human beings and not trascendent squids who are in an spiritual link with the great one lord, kirnfitfh, who rules us from the seas and skies.

just saiyan

that would be an awesome story

You were saying Juan?

Good. Not write about it, young man. 

And...try to not look like a squid, I guess /On topic

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Such a waste of perfectly good squid
  • The cold shower to get rid of morning wood always seemed strange to me.

Just crack one off, guys. 

one, ew

two, who says they have the time

or the inclination

• One: Nothing gross about private masturbation, human body is a beautiful thing, blah blah blah.

Two: Okay, time may be a factor, you can have that one...