If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Appearance Improvement Thread

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

ALL OF MY HNNNNNGGGG

Hair looks pretty frazzled o_O. Maybe it's just the blurriness.

I'd actually like to see how you look like with bangs and a bun.

• yeah it's a super shitty picture taken just for fun XDDDD with dorky fuzzy twintails

I'll do a bun tomorrow maybe if I wake up early enough to get the liiiiight. XD

But I might also hide behind my glasses a little.

You can look like a sexy librarian. :3

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I need to grow the back of my hair out? But... you can't even see it. It's done up in a ponytail, which is hidden by my face.

Unless you mean the bit of my hair that's not the fringe? If so, I agree- I was thinking of just getting my fringe cut, and letting the rest of my hair grow out.

• edited 2012-03-22 06:44:52
    Diet NEET

The weeaboo, it burns.

My contribution to turning IJBM into /soc/(note that I've since shaven the beard of):

lwhy3.jpg

• edited 2012-03-22 07:09:03
    You can change. You can.

@Waltzy:

I am amused.

Either way, Imma go with let it loose.

@Nova: See, we can't see it. The lesson is, try to show more of your hair next time >:[

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

My ponytail is only barely big enough to fit over my shoulder though, sorry.I'm still growing it out.

Also, I really really need to remember to look into electrolysis.

• Bun-bun, as promised~

• You can change. You can.

--pinches cheek--

• edited 2012-03-22 16:18:39
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^^Glad you took Malk's advice, you really do look better in glasses.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Looks really nice, Waltzy.

Neo: I saw that. :3

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Yes, and there's a good reason why I changed it.

Fair enough. I'm just a braggart.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Insanity: I'm not digging the beard. I'd recommend either growing it out some more or shaving it.

Waltzy: The bun looks really nice and it's good to see I was right about the glasses.

^

(note that I've since shaven the beard of)

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Oh. Disregard that I suck cocks.
  • Glasses need to be a teensy-weensy bit smaller, in my opinion they're currently a tad big for your face.

I don't think they're big so much as she has them hanging from the tip of her nose (Of course, that could be because the glasses are big and heavy, so)

Gewd Johb.

• Well, much as I hate to ruin the uguu this thread has been rolling on since Waltzy posted, this is what I currently look like. Beard is currently at "very slightly longer than stubble" status, no stupid expression, no glasses, that's my default expression. Improvement tips would be appreciated.

Though please do not tell me to come the side of my hair. That motherfucker never stays down unless I slather it in enough gel to suffocate a small dog.

And I swear to God, if somebody says I look better without a beard, I will punch them in the dick. Unless they're a girl, in which case I shall target the ovaries.

• No rainbow star

^ You look better without a chin warmer :P

Seriously though, I hope it grows back fast. Your face seems a bit round right now =/

• I'm a damn twisted person

^^ It would probably be easier to just punch them in the boobs really.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Goatee:  y/n?

Milos

Yeah, yeah, I know that my eyebags are horrible and that I look like I'm high on pot, don't make my life even more miserable, please.

It's not that bad, but it needs a bit more...consistency? either way, try to grow it a bit further.

I don't think it looks too bad, myself.

Also, half-buttoned flannel + v-neck: y/n?

Can someone also explain to me why people hate v-necks? I think they look pretty cool, myself.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^I hate V-necks because I have a shitload of chest hair and it shows it off.

Ah, right, chest hair. I tend to forget that it exists since I've literally only ever had one visible chest hair.

[mocks everest forever]