If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Appearance Improvement Thread

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

Your hat is consuming your head!

• You can change. You can.

I think you should either grow it out or shave it, but as it is, it's too faint to make a difference, yet not faint enough to not make me go, "why"

if that makes sense

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, IMO, go for either shaving or having a beard.

• edited 2012-02-25 12:45:36
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ It makes sense, and I really, really would like it to grow out, but that would require it to grow faster, and for whatever reason, it doesn't want to do that. For what it's worth, I was simply making it a point, at that time, not to shave until States. I'm trying to remain clean-shaved now, especially since my hair is buzzed and I don't want to look like a thug.

^ If anything, I'd rather have just the mustache, or both. Especially since my chin hair is oddly light, even when grown out a bit more.

Honestly, if you're not at least 30 years old or Dali, you shouldn't go with a moustache. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

Noted.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Everest: Go for a light, scraggly beard, but not before your hair grows to a reasonable length.

Hmmm...now I'm tempted to post a photo, even though I usually don't...

• Ica - I used to have acne about that bad when I was a teenager and I ended up being prescribed medication for it, so you could try seeing a doctor about that. It's not a miracle cure though and you may just have to wait to grow out of it. Also, your eyebrows are kind of bushy - ask your barber to cut them too, when you get a haircut.

Everest - Yeah, I can't see any obvious problems that don't amount to "you aren't on the George Clooney/Brad Pitt level of male good looks."

Generally, I am disturbed by how half the people here look roughly like me 20 years ago, without shitty aviator glasses.

• edited 2012-02-25 12:59:31

. . . I MISS MY HAAAAIIIIR! DX<

Seems to be growing back pretty quickly, though.

Here's a picture from when it had grown out a bit more. But here, my acne is considerably worse.

. . . It's probably a lost cause for the time being.

George Clooney

See, I never got what was so attractive about George Clooney. :/

Hehehe, never mind. I could have sworn his face was more rectangular, though.

I never had a problem with acne. Healthy food FTW.

• You'd probably need a woman or gay man who found him attractive to get an proper explanation, but he's got those kind of smooth, regular features that you often get on movie stars who are considered handsome.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I really wish I had it in me to eat healthier, but I'm just too picky.

I've never understood how people find unhealthy food tastier.

Damn, can't get a good picture with my phone. I'm going to have to break out my fancy arty camera, then lower the resolution so it's not four times the size of any modern monitor. This will take a minute :/

^^ Would you rather eat a head of cabbage or a doughnut?

Nobody eats an entire head of cabbage :/

But there are many healthy foods that I'd prefer to eating a doughnut. And I was more talking about people who eat unhealthy food exclusively, anyway.

• edited 2012-02-25 13:13:35
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ Differences in tastes?

Not to mention that our bodies usually crave fats, and some of the unhealthier foods have MSG which, if I recall correctly, triggers the savoury tastebuds

Edit: Exclusively? Oh, that's easy. Addiction or too poor to afford healthier :D

I personally just eat and enjoy both. I eat healthy more because it's what I can afford, though. although I don't mind eating a hamburger every once in a while.

^^ Would you rather eat a head of cabbage or a doughnut?

Let the cabbage ferment in the basement for a few months, open it in the winter, add some minced meat, rice, onions, dried pork and bacon and eat some sarma!

too poor to afford healthier

I've seen this claim thrown about before, and I've never really bought it. Healthy stuff is often pretty cheap.

Er...we're kinda derailing. New thread time?

• edited 2012-02-25 13:16:59

I should probably lay off the pizza and pizza-eqsue foods (or at least start eating them with sauce again) and find some veggies. Oh, and granola bars.

I wonder if we still have any tangerines lying around?

^ I'd say move it if someone else comes in asking for advice and they don't get it because we're too busy talking about healthiness of food.

Hm, my eyes look a little off in this. I think I was in the process of  blinking.

Other than that, though, it's about accurate, so here it is.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Personally, I think you look better without a beard.

• No rainbow star
    INUH: Somehow become your avatar You look tired =/ My glasses cover up bags under my eyes somewhat. I don't know how to fix the tiredness under your eyes though
  • edited 2012-02-25 13:33:04

^^ I dunno, that's a better beard than many I've seen. I generally don't like beards, and I think it looks fine.

Yes, I realise that is pretty ironic in view of my avatar.

• edited 2012-02-25 13:33:00
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I am tired.

Always.

Regarding the beard...I keep flip-flopping on it :/

that can't be inuh. he looks old D:

I am glad that I wasn't the only person to think that.

• edited 2012-02-25 13:33:49
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^thats why i wanted him to ditch the beard. D: