If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hey, everybody! I've been banned! :D

Comments

• edited 2011-10-22 22:19:52
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    By the way, has anyone else noticed/heard about Fast Eddie's two appearances?

So in some pictures, he's an elderly sea captain/fisherman chap but in other pictures he's a much younger ginger who has met Obama.

Eddie simply can't be both of these people at once, so he's definitely passing photos of another person off as himself.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:22:18
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Wasn't that first picture posted once by someone that wasn't Fast Eddie? Or so I heard.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:30:49
    Oh god, word has it that Shichi's still posting on TV Tropes.

Stop posting, you racist and white supremacist.

EDIT: Wait, that's only a quote of a quote posted earlier in the thread.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:22:44
    The fisherman photo has been in his troper profile for the longest time

Where is the ginger photo from?
  • I've never seen anything but the older guy.

Welcome, and maybe we should start our own thread about CT or college or whatever here?...

The forums are going to be worse off without you, I think. This whole thing is ridiculous, but I really have nothing more to say. I don't hate TV Tropes, and I'm not leaving the forum, but this is starting to get annoying. Having a very powerful fictional alter ego visit FE and give him a stern talking-to can only be fantasized about so many times before it starts to get old...
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Just a stern talking-to?

;)
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:27:49
    a little muffled
    @AnneBeech: Uh, just so you know, Shichi has an account here, so you might want to avoid outright insults.
  • Eddie simply can't be both of these people at once, so he's definitely passing photos of another person off as himself.

I do recall he once drunkenly admitted that the younger one was merely his attempt at vanity.

Sorry you got banned, Anne. I'm finding it's a good idea to stay away from the serious discussion so you can stick around for the community (although now that I think about it, I can talk to most of the people I really want to via other venues).

• edited 2011-10-22 22:31:18
    ^^ Okay, I've removed all the insults.

All I need to do now is get my identd working so I can chat in #yackfest and #dramaroom.

^ A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:28:49
    Kink: I knew someone would say that.

I need my ridiculous wish-fullfillment fantasies to have some restraint! Well anyway, I know what we have to do. Occupy TV Tropes!...camp out outside of Eddie's house!...or something...

With all the Occupy protests going on, I wish we could do something like that for TVT reform. Stupid internet, being all intangible 'n shit...
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Be right back. Drama isn't meshing with me well now.
  • Thank you, Mr SA guy, for knowing this, and thank you Fast Eddie for your absolutely lovely coding you wonderful wonderful man.
    I'm curious; where's the SA thread for TvTropes?
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:32:22
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    And now I get word of FE trying to erase mention of SA in the Lets Play page.

This has gone beyond pettiness.

EDIT: Oh hey, the page for Something Awful itself has been locked too.
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    ... HOW!?  I can't even understand... GAH!  This is getting fucking ridiculous.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:33:24
    ^^^ Here.

Also:

And yet, Fast Eddie tried to memory hole SA's involvement in the Let's Play.

This won't end nicely.

Edit: Gah, ninjas.
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    ... Okay, that is just fucking stupid.  How long you wanna bet Fast Eddie tries to get the SA page cutlisted too?
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders

Ahahaha this is so awesome.

Shine on, Cygan. :D
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:34:18
    smote

Anne: heh. It's funny because "drunkenly posted" is both nigh-redundant for Fast Eddie and also what I am doing right now. (But that's besides the point.)

Reverting vandalism (section of the page deleted without an edit reason).

God bless you, Cygan.

^ Ninjabeeche.

• edited 2011-10-22 22:35:35
    Probability she'll get banned for it?

^

^^^^^

Thank you both kindly.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Good going, Cygan. Seriously.
    Eh, it's either being thrown off the boat or jumping overboard yourself at this point.

If I wasn't permabanned and instead had Shichi's luxuries of being able to make alts and send pms, I'd notify all my favorite people about the fact that I was banned, but I don't so I can't, at least not for a while.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Cygan wins an Internet.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:38:48
    If that don't work, use more gun.
    AHAHAHAHA!  Good going Cygan!

EDIT:  ... Aaaaaand Fast Eddie deleted it again.  How pathetic.
    I want to slap Fast Eddie now.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:40:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Holy shit, Fast Eddie is edit-warring

ahahahahahahahaha

It's like he's finally just snapped and jumped completely off the deep end.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:42:42

EDIT: Ah, it feels so good to post animated gifs again! I feel like I haven't done it in years.

EDIT: This makes me realize just how much time I spent posting strictly on TV Tropes and how little anywhere else.

That ban saved me, people.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:42:26
    [tɕagɛn]
    To FE, I say:

NIGGA WHAT DA' HELL IS YOU DOIN'

Dammit, this man actually made me pull out the N Word Priveleges
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:43:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ I think you've got the right idea.

• edited 2011-10-22 22:44:17
    This is just pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.