If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hey, everybody! I've been banned! :D

1101112131416»

Comments

• edited 2011-10-23 13:24:17
    *Thumped*
  • ^ Went to the SA thread, much?
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    ^^ I was thinking about posting that, actually, but decided not to.
  • Annebeeche linked to it in IJBMer updates. =.=
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I'm eating pop corn IRL right now. An appropiate moment,I say
  • You can change. You can.
    yeah, let's not start mudslinging each other. 
  • edited 2011-10-23 12:36:48
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    I did? Sorry, I genuinely forgot I did that.

This is what happens when you follow 20 different things on the internet at once I guess.
  • I should probably make some popcorn. I see drama on the horizon.
  • (that gross girl who doesn't bathe who made a thread because her roommate told her she stinks)

Now that's just libel.
  • No rainbow star
    kyfhv: I was worried that would be seen as importing drama since it specifically mentions Chagen
    I'm pretty sure AHR does actually bathe. >:?
  • I shower. I don't think I've bathed in years, actually. 

:D
    It's SA. why are you thinking they're going to be nice?
  • So is this the point where everyone posts stuff from the SA thread?
  • Please don't. 
  • edited 2011-10-23 12:44:45
    Diet NEET

Of all the things they could find to complain about, they chose that?

Guise, guise, I have a great idea, let's make a thread mocking screencaps of the worst SA posts we can find! :3

It's something awful. What do you expect?

I thought it was a little too far myself.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    And I still don't get why people are getting worked up over this shit. TV Tropes is completely irrelevant, even though FE likes to believe otherwise. There is no reason to discuss it over so many pages. Even if FE would actually listen to others (an utopia idea, I know) it would still be a pointless waste of time.

But it seems that I too have to learn in that regard. Geez, today was supposed to be a fun day not one where I get a bad mood over stupid stuff...

Well, maybe I should take some time off again.
  • edited 2011-10-23 12:44:53
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ I agree with that. Unless it is a funny post that isn't importing drama :D
  • I really don't like the idea of mocking anyone. Be it SA, Tv Tropes, or something else.

/self righteous.
  • ^You are mocking yourself with that last part. It could be meta-irony or hypocritical, and I don't know which one would be worse.
    guh, while i understand that everyone's buttfrustrated right now (And rightfully so) can we measure our actions with...you know...prudence and stuff?

I mean, I understand how this is all dumb, but...yeah, you guys are not exactly being better.
  • IA: I just have low self esteem, and I know I dislike it when people act high and mighty over others, and I dislike it when I do the same to others, because I know they probably have similar reactions.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Okay, fuck it. Looking through the thread, it's had four or five warnings about drama importation, and hasn't gotten any better.

Locking.
This discussion has been closed.