If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hey, everybody! I've been banned! :D

Comments

• edited 2011-10-22 23:01:13
    Fast Eddie is, in my opinion, pathetic. You would think a man in his 50's would be able to tell when most of his website has become a hugbox.

This latest incident has sealed my opinion: I will only post in the video games subforum, and rarely. This shit, though somewhat amusing, is more pathetic than anything.
  • You can change. You can.
    Forzare: Link to the thread/post?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    THIS IS THE COUNT

DOWN

TO

DEELEEEETIOOOOOOOOOOOOON

/megadeth
  • @gentlemanorcus: I've been meaning to limit my presence in YF for some time.
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    So the ask the tropers thing?  Yeah, it got deleted.  No points for guessing who was responsible for that.
  • Should I just post with my alt on your thread and go out in a blaze of glory for the second time?
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:02:30
    My Ask The Tropers inquiry was deleted too. That was fast. Like, seriously fast.
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:02:48
    I'm tempted to say we should all post all our grievances with the site, and all get banned together. It would be glorious.

I would miss getting shit from the TF2 trading thread though.
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Manorcus: Fast Eddie's website is a hugbox because Fast Eddie himself lives in a psychological hugbox. Right here, right now, we can see evidenced of him throwing a tantrum because the world doesn't work exactly the way he wants it to.
  • Looks like my tvtropes hiatus has become indefinite as well. 
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:04:18
    Forzare: Link to the thread/post?

If he's talking about the Ask The Tropers thing, it has just been deleted.

Edit: Ninjas abound. Anyhow, yeah, the Ask The Tropers thing has been deleted.

• Anne: I'll tell Joe if you want me to.

I'm still not leaving the forums, but this makes me want to punch things. And lightly punch my RL friends who have never been on the forums and know nothing of the ongoing drama and think TV Tropes is doing just fine...until they understand that it's not.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    @Chagen: Who posted that? Maddy?
  • @Evergreen Are you Aliroz, by any chance? I genuinely am not sure but that avatar makes me think "yes".
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:05:18
    @AnneBeeche: Yep. I'ts become quite obvious recently.

You have to wonder if he's oblivious that his site is a hugbox and a laughing stock, or if he realizes it and doesn't care.  

@Malkavian: Where did that .gif come from?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Damn, Chagen posted my reaction... WITH MY OWN GIFT!

Chagen is just fucking tearing this thread a new one, guys.
  • Neo: No, some normal member who name was wierd as fuck.
  • @gentlemanorcus: It's likely he doesn't care.

...how exactly is it a "hugbox", to you?
  • "Damn, Chagen posted my reaction... WITH MY OWN GIFT!

Chagen is just fucking tearing this thread a new one, guys."

I WENT SUPER SAIYAN BEEEEEEYOTCH
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:07:27
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    You know how it's near impossible to tell that the world is round by standing on it and looking at the horizon?

It's like that. He can't tell it's a hugbox because he lives in it.

Evergreen: Go ahead. Link him to this thread, and pages 40 in the SA thread, while you're at it.
    @Evergreen Are you Aliroz, by any chance? I genuinely am not sure but that avatar makes me think "yes".

He's frog, fwiw

@Malkavian: Indeed, man. You'll have to get a new Jensen Ackles gif, bro.

May I humbly suggest...

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    My Ask The Tropers inquiry was deleted too. That was fast. Like, seriously fast.

ಠ_ಠ
  • a little muffled
    @Juan_Carlos: Forzare's thread is here, but it's already been locked.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Aaaaand locked, before I could even reply.

I was hoping for at least a ban.
  • So how long are we going to keep saying the same thing before either

a. We get tired of saying the same damn thing.

b. This crosses the line into importing drama, if it hasn't already?

Yeah, I'm annoyed by the site too, but I don't see us going anywhere right now.

• edited 2011-10-22 23:08:20
    @Chagen: Who posted that? Maddy?

Not Maddy. I think I know who it was, but I'm not sure so best not risk getting an innocent bystander's reputation.

Note that the boldened part was added in.
    >Locked thread.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/Glaring homer.jpg">
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:09:07
    The link was edit warred back in

• I'm not Aliroz, I'm frog753. Kind of an obscure guy, I know. This was my preferred avatar on TVT before I switched to Furey from FMA.

I have to take a shower, so I'm ducking out of here for now. I made a Facebook status about all this, but I doubt anyone will pay any attention to all this.

Surely some of the other mods will see reason here? There's got to be a way to hold Eddie in check...except there isn't, is there?
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Nyktos: Um, I can't see. ._.
This discussion has been closed.