If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hey, everybody! I've been banned! :D

Comments

• "Also, I wouldn't recommend basing your actions on such things as bitterness and to mock TvT just because they'd banned you. but whatever rocks your boat."

We do have more than enough of that already.

• I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    I guess I now need to come up with a clever alt name for use on some other computer now.

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Use. Etymology. To. Come. Up. With. Alt.
  • edited 2011-10-22 21:55:18
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "I was getting increasingly pissed off at TV Tropes for letting racists and misogynists exist on their site."

Oh good. I thought I was the only one who noticed.

^^^If you say so. Looking at morons really is just a headache in the making.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Well, if they let stupid people use the site, I wouldn't be surprised if they allowed even worse people on.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Looking at the circumstances of Anne's ban again, and recent bullshit in the last remaining Troper Tales topic. I feel the urge to jump ship over to SA completely.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    I'd do that too, if only $10 weren't a fortune here.

Also, they seem to be banning all the sane people. Of course, I'm immune, because I left quietly and I'm not sane anyway. ;)
  • edited 2011-10-22 21:58:13
    >ban

ಠ_ಠ

Also, what's that thing about SA's links to TV Tropes? I'd click one
    myself but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if there are consequences.
  • "I feel the urge to jump ship over to SA completely."

OKay, that's probably not a good idea.

Just do what I do: Stay on the outside of both groups, and just look from the sidelines. Popcorn optional
  • What Chagen said.

Holy shit, I just agreed with Chagen too.
  • edited 2011-10-22 21:59:46
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Kink: Once I have a job I'll wire you whatever part of the cost you need.

Also, they seem to be banning all the sane people.

It's only a matter of time before the site becomes a blithering hugbox entirely and solely composed of blithering hugboxes, after all the sane people have left or been banned.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Chagen, you are surprisingly lucid today bro. Did you get sleep?

:D
  • Whelp, no feelings of pride or loyalty left to that place. Were it not for the RP and two threads I'd probably just jump ship.

Probably be good for my education.
  • My one-month permaban due to bitching about SA has allowed me to realize the art of subtle, yet eloquent, debate.

Don't try to parse that last sentence
    >Whelp, no feelings of pride or loyalty left to that place. Were it not for the RP and two threads I'd probably just jump ship.

Replace the RP threads with the TF2 and Warhammer threads, and you'll have my situation.

>Just do what I do: Stay on the outside of both groups, and just look from the sidelines. Popcorn optional

Until yesterday, that's what I've been trying to do.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Theory: Chagen yelled 'SHAZAM!' before entering this thread and now has the wisdom of Solomon.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    I just went up and left. That was because I realized everyone from there I liked was on here, or #yackfest, or Facebook (guess who's in the third category).
  • I'm only there until I finish up my liveblog. Been wanting to get the abomination known as One Of Us fixed up, but I don't want to get into too much trouble until then.
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:06:28
    I don't bitch about SA.

I bitch about TV Tropes bitching about SA.

Which of course I realize is no better, but god I hate TV Tropes.

There, I said it. Fuck TV Tropes and its blithering hugbox of pedophiles and racists and otakus (using the harsh Japanese definition here and not the cutesy American definition) and misogynists and people who dress like they're in a hastily-put-together prohibition-era LARP.
  • Well, welcome to the exceedingly bitter ex-troper party! We've got Administration Stupidity Bingo set up for Wednesdays!
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:08:20
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^Don't forget extremists, and general idiots.

^O hai Miji. May I ask if SA has caught wind of this already?
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    You forgot the neckbeards, anne. :D

Miij: That has surprisingly similar acronym with Alien Space Bats, hohoho
  • You deleted your account, Kinkajou?
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:22:18
    For what it's worth, ban-evading just requires you to delete your
    cookies and, if you haven't changed IPs since making the first account,
    hop on a proxy to make a new one. If she did that they probably wouldn't
    give a drat.

Thank you, Mr SA guy, for knowing this, and thank you Fast Eddie for your absolutely lovely coding you wonderful wonderful man.

Regardless, I probably won't make an alt for a while, mostly because the hugbox hawks will probably be watching the new tropers for any sign of people who like vikings and because I really need to cool off and cure myself of whatever of the TV Tropes hugbox disease I have left.
  • a little muffled
    For fuck's sake.

I don't even know you very well but well enough to know that this is completely ridiculous.

At this point the only thing keeping me from leaving TV Tropes for good is that some of the people in the Magic thread are cool.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    You deleted your account, Kinkajou?

No, I still use it for editing toku pages.
  • @Crimson: They indeed have.
  • Wait, so discussing ban-evading isn't against the rules here?
  • edited 2011-10-22 22:12:49
    אלוהים הוא בשמיים שלו, וכל נכון עם העולם
    Chrome is tripping up.  DISREGARD
  • If FE chooses to ignore concerns about his own shoddy programming, then he has no one to blame but himself when there are exploits.
    >If FE chooses to ignore concerns about his own shoddy site, then
    he has no one to blame but himself when there is external criticism.

Fixed.
This discussion has been closed.