If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

it has a defense of 6 and a HP of 6, which means 31 HP, so I doubt it could tank too much, actually.

• Has friends besides tanks now

It resists Karate Chop, at least.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yeah, true, that would do remarkably little damage.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^So did I.

Jackie confirmed for moefag.
  • No rainbow star
    If nobody's opposed, I'm going to make an attempt on Nuzleaf (it could really help, along with Dynamo, against Misty)

If somebody else does want it, however, feel free. I won't interfere
  • edited 2012-02-27 18:59:25
    Has friends besides tanks now

Why do people always attack the pokemon I target with Hypnosis? Wouldn't it make more sense to attack something that's still up and about and gang up on it when it wakes up? :V

If nobody's opposed, I'm going to make an attempt on Nuzleaf (it could really help, along with Dynamo, against Misty)

Ah. I guess that would do it. Not that Dynamo couldn't paste Misty's team by himself.

Dangit, I hope the Abra gets away from the others soon so I can Night Shade without killing it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Do we have to give orders again after the round of "everything moves closer," or can we just assume the standing orders stand? :P

• edited 2012-02-27 18:59:09
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Because... *Shrugs*
  • No rainbow star
    Can Charles pick up Snow, move closer, then let Snow get even closer?

He's not really close enough right now, but in the future it could be a good tactic

No, it would require too many actions. Picking her up, Shifting, then putting her down.

• No rainbow star
    Ah, alright then (although I figured Snow would just jump out of Charles' arms)

That would require a Move action all on its' own, really.

• No rainbow star
    Ah, ok then

...I wonder if any trainers carry around Voltorb, then throw them like grenades?
  • No rainbow star
    Also, it looks like that as long as we leave the other Pokemon alone, only Nuzleaf will attack until it is caught/defeated

Yeah, that's why I had Littorio switch.

Then it's a matter of what they do once we try to catch them. >:D

• No rainbow star
    I imagine we co-

We left Gardevoir in Mt Moon >.<

link

Yeah, something's up here. Why are the other Pokemon scared? Why is Nuzleaf so much higher-leveled than the other Pokemon?

Presumably, it was beating them up or something. That's what I figured.

• edited 2012-02-27 19:16:27
    Has friends besides tanks now

Hopefully that means they're weakened. Or it might have only been about to beat them up.

• No rainbow star
    Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if it broke out of all of my pokeballs even at low health

Spoiler:

:V

• No rainbow star
    Spoiler:
    :^

Spoiler:
    Whoa, when did we get spoiler markup other than the togglebox? O.O

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if it broke out of all of my pokeballs even at low health

If you get it down to 25% health and asleep, its' Capture Rate is 55.

I didn't even know we had spoiler-boxes.

• No rainbow star
    So we just need to beat it to a pulp before it wakes up :D

Spoiler:
    snape kills dumbledore lololololololol

I guess people are pretty busy right now; they keep disappearing. Either that, or no one's really sure how much to attack the Nuzleaf if Charles wants it.