If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-02-25 23:21:35
    Has friends besides tanks now

I still don't see how you managed to mix us up on that basis. Our avatars are completely different, for one.

But Deoxys has a lower overall HP stat. None of Deoxys' forms have a HP over 5, which means Arceus has 21 higher HP off the bat.

I meant overall Base Stats. And were it not for the whole 10,000 damage thing, I'd imagine Deoxy's defenses would allow it to soak damage better anyway.

• No rainbow star

^ I don't know either, but I did

...Even when your avatars are different you two get mistaken for each other :D

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I meant overall Base Stats.

Nope, Deoxys' is 60 while Arceus has 72.

Arceus has much better Evasion than Deoxys' Defence or Speed forms. Assuming you put all points in evenly, Arceus would end up with 28 of either Defences and 28 Speed. Deoxys has 34 Defence, but less than 20 Speed, and you still have 4 points to add to Arceus, so you could easily bump a Defence and Speed to 30, giving him an Evasion of 9, meaning there's less than a 50% chance any non-assured move will hit him.

And Arceus would have 184 HP by then, at 1HP/Level, while Deoxys would have less. Shit, I think Deoxys only has 150 HP.

Best of all, Arceus' High Ability is Wonder Guard, so only Fighting moves can actually hurt him.

• No rainbow star

^ Unless his type changes

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

In which case, he makes sure to change it to something his opponent isn't effective against.

• No rainbow star

Basically, Arceus is completely broken like a deity should be

I wonder how it would treat a Master Ball?

Best theory I've heard yet is that if he deigns to let you capture him, he really creates a weakened copy of himself and loans it to you for as long as you're alive.

• No rainbow star

^ That's how I've rectified multiple Arceus in a wifi battle actually :D

In the Dragon Trio's case, well, Dialga controls time and Palkia space. That could have created copies of them. We don't know the rules of where Giratina came from so he could have copies as well

Pixies? Never was able to rectify that...

• No rainbow star

...So done for the night then?

Yup.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Looks like it.

Are we meeting on Monday? 

• No rainbow star

Please say yes

Please say yes.

I... guess so?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I'm good with it. Probably. Unless the florist has me doing deliveries then.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Rocking. I'll be dropping my sis off early in the morning so I should be good for it.

Awesome.

Forzare has left, by the way.

• No rainbow star

The rp you mean?

Yeah.

• No rainbow star

So we'll have to rp Carrie leaving the group - maybe too traumatized by seeing a woman die along with all those dead Geodude, dead Rockets, a Rocket go insane...

Was it Carrie or Jackie that had home in Cerulean? Because if it's Carrie that makes things simple.

That was Carrie. Wow, that is pretty convenient, I have to admit.

• No rainbow star
    I almost forgot: Today is monday

Oh, wow, it is.

Yep.

I was gonna ask, but we did just play two days ago.

Who wants to play?

-raises hand-

I'm up for ir.

You bet I am.

• No rainbow star
    I'm always up for a session :D