If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No stealing my emoticons :V

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Okay Λ:

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Better.

d:

From now on, I'm only going to do odd variations of emoticons.

Do a backwards B.

• edited 2012-02-27 21:34:26
    Has friends besides tanks now

Hmm . . . -puts thinking cap on-

-except I can't afford one-

-hmm's some more-

So, do we engage in small talk or something? It's probably too soon to throw the balls at them. Maybe ask about the Nuzleaf, but that might be a little traumatic.

I guess you could try and make an inference about why they're so timid and then attempt to convince them of something.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, right, the Abra can probably listen in on our convos.

Yup.

Can the rest of us hear Abra?

Yeah, he's projecting his thoughts to you.

• No rainbow star

I am still here. I just can't think of anything to add

I'd tell them they could come with us, but once we explain what we're up to, it might not be so inviting. >.>

Time to start making everything be water-based :V

• No rainbow star

Cygan, what level is Nuzleaf so I can calculate his stats (and are you still doing the allowing nature to change?)

• edited 2012-02-27 23:02:37

Gah. Should've played a smartypants character, if I was gonna try to be all forward-thinking. It's so weird trying to dumb myself down.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So who gets who? Ray would want the pokemon to decide.

So would Greg...

• No rainbow star

Charles swoops in and steals all of them because a Lugia in the river told him to

• edited 2012-02-27 23:05:15

It should be fairly obvious that Jackie still wants the Hoppip, but I don't see why it wouldn't choose her any more than any others.

Also, Malk, do you still want the Bellsprout? I don't particularly want it, and I'm realizing that that would set you at four pokemon, and me at two, still, but if I'm going to be a Martial Artist, that's probably fine. Your call.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:05:04
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Cygan, what level is Nuzleaf so I can calculate his stats (and are you still doing the allowing nature to change?)

I will allow a nature change, yeah.

Seventeen.

I figure it's fairest to give Jackie the Poliwag, as everyone else does have more Pokemon and Poliwrath fits her team makeup.

So, is the Abra going to wind up training Greg as a psychic? :D
  • No rainbow star

17? Damn, that's a good level

As compared to the others, who range from six (the Bellsprout), seven (Hoppip and Abra) and eight (Poliwag).

INUH: Sure :V

Also, an EXP drop of 510 from the Nuzleaf.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:10:54

Wait, Hoppip's level 7? You said it had 31 HP, with HP of 6; 6x3 = 18; 31 - 18 = 13.

Bitches, I know what I'm doing >:|

Wait, so what does that mean? I'm guessing you multiplied HP by four?

Yup. And now I'm blustering because it was stupid.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:15:18

Hmm. So, I wonder how grinding it up to a higher level (not grinding it up! O_O) is going to work out.