If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Well, I'm still focusing on the bellsprout. Ray figures the Nuzleaf has plenty of attention.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's that second one for me :/

• edited 2012-02-27 19:42:44
    Has friends besides tanks now

Fair enough. I don't want to complicate things by attacking any of them. And I can't just Night Shade because INUH wants Abra. :P

And if we leave Brandon to fight it, he might K.O. it, what with type advantage.

Whoops. Forgot that Phillip has Quick attack, not tackle.

• edited 2012-02-27 19:48:31

Gah. Stupid thirsty dog, missing the pad (yeah, asking for a dog when I was a stupid eight year old was a bad idea). >.<

Hopefully I don't miss too much while I'm cleaning up.

• No rainbow star

Paint your dog black and grey and enter it in illegal dog fights in order to become the Pokemon Master!

Be nice to your pets, Everest.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I should point out that it's nearly dead now.

• edited 2012-02-27 19:56:30

^^^ Nah, he's too old for Pokemon battles.

^^ I wasn't being mean to him! Unless you meant the namecalling, in which case the emoticon should indicate that I don't actually hold it against him.

^ :/ Oh, I thought you meant as in actual death.

So...what do we do with the others? Λ:

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

... I meant nearly unconscious. Not nearly dead. Sorry.

Try to approach them, I guess, INUH.

Charles cheered. "Yes! I caught a whatever the hell it was!"

that made me chuckle

When does Phillip finally hit the Bellsprout?

It would be... two rounds from now.

Are you sure you want to, though?

• Has friends besides tanks now

That could screw things up, yeah. And I don't want to risk them running. Charles has three pokemon and I still only have one.

Fair enough.
  • No rainbow star

...Wait, is there a chance Nuzleaf was PROTECTING them from a bigger threat nearby?

There's a fair chance.

Then again, who says these theories are mutually exclusive?

But then there's the matter of how do we get them in pokeballs?

• No rainbow star

Gain their trust and ask them to hop in?

And of course they're all cowering when I'm trying to catch one.

You have all the resources you need to get them to willingly jump in the Pokeballs :V

The poliwag is adorable ^_^

It's trying to be brave :V

When I was determining their natures, I rolled Timid for everything except the Poliwag and the Nuzleaf. The Poliwag was Serious, and the Nuzleaf was Naughty.

• No rainbow star

Gah, I typo'd

And X3 Two naughty Pokemon I've caught now. Nice

Nuzleaf is sort of like a Mafia boss, only he's also a thug. Like if a thug was put in control of a group for a while.

God that Poliwag is so cute... ^_^

Telepaths can project their thoughts, INUH :V

Greg doesn't know that yet :V