If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star

Oh shit, right, I forgot to calculate the exp from the last battle

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

EXP is shared among party members, so it won't take long to get it into double digits :V

• edited 2012-02-27 23:21:07
    Has friends besides tanks now

It's probably good that I'm a Martial Artist, too. Especially since it has no attacking moves yet.

It has Splash, though. Which is fucking cute.

EDIT: Mercer levels up!

• edited 2012-02-27 23:27:33
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Cygan, I think you should just roll off for Poliwhirl. Evens me, odds Jackie or something.

...or just give it to Jackie since I didn't realize she had less than us.

• Has friends besides tanks now

lol

We're playing a tabletop RPG and I forgot about that most diplomatic of solutions.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It's a Poliwag. Poliwag.

Well, I rolled a 4, so off to Everest it goes.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:32:35

Cool beans.

Cygan, you keep ninja'ing me.

I must type fast.

1-50 was Jackie, 51-100 was Ray. I rolled a 4.

• No rainbow star

Would Robin have Bide from when he was a Seedot?

Yup.

• No rainbow star

...Also, Cygan, Robin used Fake Out in that battle. Nuzleaf in PTA can't learn that until level 19. Do I include it on his level list as a case of an egg move, or ignore that as an error?

It was an egg move. I would have pointed it out when you posted his sheet. It's the only way he's managed to keep them safe for so long- it prevents them from using a move on their first turn, allowing him to get in some extra damage, which has been crucial a few times.

These guys have some real stories to tell, man.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ok kool.

Man, I love this Abra. I kinda wish it was me training it. XD

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I'll sheet up the Abra...soon >.>

Before the next session, at least.

• No rainbow star

Ok, so since that would make the number of moves 5, and Bide is the lowest one... That makes the bide question a non issue XD

I believe I said you could have 4 At-Will/EOT moves and 4 Battle/Centre moves.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:45:06

Hmm. I'm hesitant to change Typhoon's Nature to Relaxed; it was just Serious. XD

Maybe he just has that much faith in us.

Also, just checking: Typhoon's male, and Pillow's female, right?

I'm nthing the love for Abra.

Yeah, Abra's really fun.

Also, just checking: Typhoon's male, and Pillow's female, right?

Yes.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying Abra.

• edited 2012-02-28 00:00:11

I wonder how Jumpluff will translate to PTA; it's surprisingly capable of walling the shit out of you in the games, despite being loaded more towards speed.

Also, will type up Typhoon and Pillow's stuff in full tomorrow much later today.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:48:52
    No rainbow star

Er, Cygan, we forgot to take into account my trainer ability. My Pokemon gain 20% more experience >.<

Hang on, recalculating everything

Only for the last fight. You only got the Feature then.

• No rainbow star

Ah, right. So only Snow benefitted

What's Bellsprout's gender and nature? I'll stat him tomorrow I promise.

Bellsprout is a Timid boy.

Also, how much EXP do we/our pokemon get? I saw 510. Just making sure that's accurate.

What's Abra's nature/gender? I got the impression he was male...

• No rainbow star

What ability does everybody think would be better? I'm torn between Chlorophyll and Early Bird (considering how Pokemon can die, I never want to be in a situation where a last chance ability triggers)