If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Then go, I guess.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I think we're waiting on you, Cygan.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I was waiting for people to start walking so I could timeskip :|

I thought the talk of getting going would imply that we'd started walking. I feel weird just having my character begin walking before the others respond, and it seems clutter-y to just post to indicate that I'm walking.

But it feels wrong to timeskip when people haven't indicated they're walking... :|

That said, Charles is walking so it's alright now.

Yeah, that works.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Did Carrie already leave the group?

• edited 2012-02-27 18:30:07
    Has friends besides tanks now

Is there any chance we could keep Carrie for this fight?

Also, calling dibs on the Hoppip. Or . . . hmm . . . I could probably use the Poliwag, but I'm not too concerned about it.

Um, I don't really feel comfortable RP'ing Carrie for a fight...

I would have thought you'd go for the Poliwag, Everest.

Ooh, Abra's on my wishlist :D

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I was kind of hoping for the poliwag, but I'd also take the Bellsprout.

INUH: I know it is, that's why I threw it in there :V

• edited 2012-02-27 18:36:09

I would have thought you'd go for the Poliwag, Everest.

It fits better for my overall motif, so it's a secondary option (as I edited in), but I decided a while back that Jackie really likes cute things, and I, as her player, find Hoppip cuter than Poliwag. And I love Jumpluff after watching some of shofu's YouTube videos.

If no one has any objections, I might go for both; if I'm going to go for a gym or something soon, I should have more than one offensive pokemon, just to be safe, especially if Hoppip has poor attacking moves.

EDIT: Malk can have the Poliwag.

^^Yeah, I know, but still :D

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Hmm, well I guess for now I'll go after the Bellsprout.

There are a few things I need to RP out in Cerulean. Mostly regarding Brendon, and the Beldum/Kadabra.

Also, you guys should just both try to capture the poliwag and let the dice decide who captures it.

• edited 2012-02-27 18:37:13

Fair enough.

Ray was a little startled at Carrie's shriek.

I'M NOT FORZAREEEEEEEEEEEE! ;_;

• edited 2012-02-27 18:40:13
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

...i'm sorry... ._.

^^Sounds good.

Hey, I just thought of something: how do trainers actually know that their Pokemon have learned new moves when they level up?

And as I've lost track of the Pokeballs, just assume you have 5 each, unless Jackie had more as she hasn't used any yet.

Also, the other thing I was thinking of houseruling in is the ability to scan multiple Pokemon at once. Like, you can scan one Pokemon a round, but the information won't load until you're not scanning. So say you scan five Pokemon in five rounds, then on the sixth round, it begins loading the information from the first Pokemon.

It saves on the hassle of scanning Pokemon afterwards.

Hey, I just thought of something: how do trainers actually know that their Pokemon have learned new moves when they level up?

I assume their Pokedex tells them information about their Pokemon, including their moves known.

• edited 2012-02-27 18:46:41

In that case, can we assume that everyone's been doing that up to this point? I just remembered that Night Shade might come in handy here.

Wait, no, that might kill the Abra.

Where'd everyone go?

I'm here. Parents pulled me away from the computer for a bit.

Brandon's all like "what how are you giving me orders"

Orders? Sounds more like a suggestion to an ally to me :P

• edited 2012-02-27 18:50:42

Yeah, I don't mean for it to actually be ordering him; she just doesn't want to risk him getting to the Hoppip and going Brandon on it (she doesn't know that it's part Flying and could probably take a hit).

BTW, I laughed at 

"Oh. My God. I CALL THE PINK ONE!"