If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

199100101102103105»

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Thursday is great for me.

Sorry, my brother still hasn't even called back to get us to come pick him up from the hospital again.

• Has friends besides tanks now

If we're playing today, I just want to give a heads up that I will be a few minutes late. Don't know how much so.

• No rainbow star
    I'm here

And ok Everest
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I'm here too.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'll answer via phone as best. as I can.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

'm here, bit earlier than normal.

• No rainbow star
    ...*Still wants to force Nova into a Sonic rp and have her get 7 Chaos Emeralds so she can go Super Nova*

I'mma be a while longer. Start without me. Just don't have me getting so lost that I'm away from the main action, if that's okay.

• edited 2012-04-03 13:54:18
    Has friends besides tanks now

I can't make a session tomorrow, if we take it to make up for missing yesterday; I have a band concert that I need to arrive at by no later than 6:45. And again, sorry about yesterday; it really was the best time to make sure my cosplay was shipshape, especially since my Tuesday shift was changed to 6 -9.

If you play tomorrow, just assume Jackie would attempt to catch any cute things and/or anything on the wish list (unless it belongs to the jerk who jumped her, or some other trainer).

Bluhhh

I spent a fair amount of time yesterday trying not to throw up anyway

And I spent a lot of time yesterday trying not to pass out.

So...:/

Yeah . . .

• No rainbow star

Merp?

bluhhhh

sorry

been feeling really crappy lately, and i dunno when i'll feel better

and i've been trying to distract myself so that i don't have to think about it because when i do i have the urge to do stuff that won't help me at all.

and this game doesn't take up enough of my attention to distract me enough.

• No rainbow star
    Feel better today, or no?