If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star

^^^ What could a coconut tree need psychic powers for? Or a fetus? Or a clearly mentally damaged pink thing?

• No rainbow star

And the entry has its name at least, right?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The coconut tree uses its' powers to ward off herbivores who would eat it.

I don't know what you're talking about with the fetus.

The mentally damaged pink thing is like, a Pokemon God, and its' not actually psychic, that's just how you interpret its' powers. Duh.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The name is written in the same language as the rest of it.

Malk's entry has a name, at least.

• edited 2012-02-25 21:41:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

Or a clearly mentally damaged pink thing?

I never got the impression that Mew was mentally damaged.

Reuniclus is just weird.

• No rainbow star

^ Slowpoke

• No rainbow star

And Cygan, look up the Solosis line

If you want to recognize the language, roll an INT check, d'ohoho

Solosis isn't a foetus, it's an amoeba...

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, Slowpoke. I think that's just because it thinks on an entirely different wavelength than us, or something.

• No rainbow star

^^ Solosis line. Look at the final evolution

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm guessing Ray can't find a thing that makes a lick of sense?

• No rainbow star

The point was the comparison of the appearance

He probably could, but... I doubt it. You'd need someone who's actually skilled at cyphers for that. And the only place I know for that is the Ruins of Alph, which would take you weeks in-game to find.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Cygan, you'll tell us when we're in range of Cerulean so Greg's telepathy starts going nuts, right?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Okay then.

Yup, yup, yup.

Also, i'm kind of sad about how everyone forgot Elizabeth asked them to save Latias :(

• No rainbow star

^ It's been nearly two weeks since the last proper session, and more than that since Elizabeth >:|

Yeah, but still, :(

And in-game it's been what, an hour?

• No rainbow star

Also: Crazy psycho alien and an army of Rockets

Girl dying right in front of you.

• No rainbow star

...Do you WANT me to turn Charles right back around and have in charge into the middle of a war to find a legendary Pokemon which he likely can do nothing to save?

Girl dying right in front of you.

If anything, that reinforces the party's desire to hightail it out of Mt. Moon.

The battle's over by now :| Only took a couple minutes. I could show you a step-by-step version of what happened if you'd like.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

No.

No more spoilers >:-|

^^ I'd like to see it. Is there anything more to it than "Deoxys killed the shit out of them all"?

• No rainbow star

^^ How is it a spoiler?

There is no more to it than 'Deoxys killed the shit out of them all', no.

Would you like to see how, though?

• No rainbow star

Yes :D