If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star

Ok, somebody knock out Charles as he's running STRAIGHT AT THE ROCKETS, then drag him the FUCK out of there!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

YOU CAN ALL RUN, BUT I'MA STAY AND FIGHT

-goes to check-

holy shit deoxys has like, 200 HP

• No rainbow star

Kind of late, Everest. Charles already stopped

And yeah, uh, I already figured Deoxys would kill us. Dead. So dead that we would loop right back round to living, at which point we'd die again

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

He has more Attack than any of your Pokemon have HP.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Kind of late, Everest. Charles already stopped

She was reacting to before he stopped. I was thinking she would react like that as soon as she saw him command Snow. If it's not too late by Cygan's call, I can fix it, though, depending on how she rules simultaneous events.

• No rainbow star

^ It's Deoxys. It can change on the fly. It has an attack form with the HIGHEST ATTACK OF ALL POKEMON

...Hell, I should be having Charles try to talk to it because he's Charles and it's the DUMBEST thing he can do*

*No I will not have him do this. Charles is not actually THAT stupid. Sorry, you guys aren't free of him yet

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Let's not even get into how outnumbered we are.

With that in mind, let's all

Nah, as long as you all know what's going on, I'm fine. Just imagine Jackie said it before Charles stopped.

Also, he can change at will, which means literally right before he attacks.

• edited 2012-02-25 20:56:00
    No rainbow star

^ Yeah, I read that book :P

Hmm... Cygan, I wonder. Is it at all possible to convince Deoxys we are not the bad guys and would back it up in battle if it wanted us to, or is it too pissed for that?

We should be able to tell if it is pissed just by observing, after all

I refuse to comment.

• edited 2012-02-25 21:03:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

(Unnoticed by everyone at the moment, Ray's Pokedex pinged as it updated itself with information on the Pokemon.)

Jackie had her Pokedex out, too.

Jackie got her Pokedex out quickly. "Uhh . . . do we stay, or . . .?" She backed up a bit, along with Brandon and Mercer.

I've become sort of paranoid about this now. ._.

Or will mine just register later?

• No rainbow star

...Oh shit I forgot to update my Pokedex last time

Snorunt
    Shieldon
    Onix
    Chansey
    Gastly
    Vulpix
    Cubone
    Bulbasaur
    Elekid
    Gulpin
    Pineco

What am I missing? Other than not getting Deoxys I've scanned all the same ones as you have

good catch~

you will see what's up with yours in a bit.

I remember mine was up to 20. I forget the exact pokemon though, but I guess it's 21 now."

._.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've got a list of the ones we've all scanned on page 16 of the thread.

A Pokemon skidded to a stop in front of them. Its' eyes flicked over the group, stopping particularly on Jackie.

• No rainbow star

On Jackie...?

Well then Jackie, it has been nice to know you! :D

• No rainbow star

And I'm further behind than I thought

Remember, I missed the WHOLE LAST BATTLE. I didn't get to scan any of their Pokemon (assuming you can't scan knocked out Pokemon. If you can, then never mind)

I figured that was just because I was at the lead of the group.

Have I been blessed or cursed, is the question.

I've ruled you can, but maybe I should overturn that ruling.

• edited 2012-02-25 21:13:15
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Can we assume we've run out of the cave?

^^Cursed with awesome and blessed with suck.

...I'm sorry. I'll leave.

• No rainbow star

^^ You probably should *coughbutstillmakeminecountcough*. Otherwise it will make it easy to gain trainer levels

Also, is it taboo in this one to scan the Pokemon of people we don't know?

Yes. It is.

And yes, you can assume that.

So now I'm wondering what Deoxys could have done besides troll around with my Pokedex.

Also, the way that INUH hasn't said anything about Greg running is putting an image in my head of Greg just sitting there and talking while everyone else is running out of earshot.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^I assumed it was obvious :P

• No rainbow star

^^ "...Guys? ...Well now I know the range of my mind reading..."

Don't you find it funny how Deoxys is Psychic-type? I mean, he's an alien parasite. What could he need psychic powers for?

What, exactly, does the pokedex say? I assume it has a name. What else?

A physical description.

You gotta consider, nobody's exactly been able to study a Deoxys before. They have no information about the Deoxys' abilities or its' ability to shapeshift.