If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    INUH: Well I made a mistake with Carrie, but Forzare's is implying that we
    just arrived, so we can just assume that I was an idiot and bolted in
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    YOU MUST OBTAIN RETRIBUTION.

It's not my computer, so no :V

How much do we know about the rocky-papery-scissory aspect of pokemon?

They'd know about type effectiveness and all that. Remember, there are trainer schools and such, too.
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:43:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Forzare's is implying that we just arrived

I did?

Remember, Carrie was there before Jackie even got to the PC.

It's not my computer, so no :V
    RETRIBUTION
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:43:50
    Has friends besides tanks now

• No rainbow star
    Sorry, I meant Everest

=/
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    oh god damn it
  • No rainbow star
    I have no idea how I even managed to mix you two up. You have different avatars now and everything!
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:45:33
    Oh. Well, I didn't see why I ought to take multiple posts to arrive, so I was going to just wait outside and see what Cygan tells me Jackie sees when she peeps in, but then you took it further and assumed the situation had been the same as when it was described to Carrie. I initially added something to try to keep up with you, but decided against it since the situation presented to us was hardly going to be the same as the one presented to Carrie.
  • No rainbow star
    In other words:

YAY BAD COMMUNICATION! :D
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Incidentally, yeah, keep OOC chatter here.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Right, sorry >.>
  • No rainbow star
    INUH got comment 252... Isn't that Treecko? :D?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I posted OOC there because I figured everyone was more likely to be there, since INUH posted OOC, and I wanted the matter of our arrival resolved sooner.

And Ica, I'm not quite seeing what I did wrong there. Unless you weren't insinuating I did anything wrong. :c
    Anyway, keep in mind, this is the layout for the gym

And now I'm gonna go draw up combat maps :V
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:52:06
    That's one narrow gym. It was a hell of a lot bigger in the anime.

>_>

<_<
    Fuck, Maptools isn't working

brb resetting
  • No rainbow star
    I have a feeling Charles is going to be a source of many headaches for you guys

^^; He just felt like the brash, running in without thinking type
    It's okay. Without someone like that to follow behind, Greg would never do anything :P
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:59:04
    The Leeroy Jenkins's of the group are frequently the largest sources of headaches, yes. I would know, having run D&D games for a few years with such a player. Not that this type of character has to be a bad thing; just make sure that you're applying at least some discretion.
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:57:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah.  Make him aggressive and hotheaded if you must, but don't make him retarded.
  • No rainbow star
    I'll try to use some discretion Everest. He'll probably cool off and become less brash as the game goes on
    Goddammit maptools

work
  • No rainbow star
    MS Paint maybe?

It may be shitty, but it works for quick jobs
    Yeah, I'll have to, 'coz this ain't working
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I remember Maptools not wanting to work for me, either.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I sense much future conflict between Charles and Ray! =D
    So, do we roll accuracy checks and stuff ourselves, or...?
  • No rainbow star
    "This is why we do not just run into dangerous situations like this!"

This is why we have police to handle stuff like this instead of a bunch of kids and teens :3
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:05:56
    ^^^ Charles and everyone, I think. Except Greg, since he's so passive.

^^ I'mma wait for Cygan's verdict.

^ It always did amuse me how a ten-year-old in this universe is more effective against terrorists than trained law enforcement.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    But we're amateur sleuths! We have to ignore due process and try to make citizen's arrests!