If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Which stickman am I?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    You're the one behind the snorunt. Forzare is withthe Shieldon, Everest is near that rock, Malkavian is north of the door, and INUH is south.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Also, the Pokemon is now unconscious. I hope you are all kind, merciful souls :V
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Can we catch a Pokemon that already belongs to someone but is abandoned?

Because I don't think that Rocket is coming back for that Machop, and the main games do imply that the only reason you can't capture a trainer's Pokemon is because they block it themselves
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:26:52
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I know Jackie wasn't planning to kill it.

^ I suppose the tough part when it comes to these decisions will be determining who gets it.
    Can we catch a Pokemon that already belongs to someone but is abandoned?

No. The Snagger class is all about doing this, so I'm assuming that you can't do it regularly.

However, there's always the Allied Pokemon route.
    Also, crap that was worth a lot of EXP.

+300 EXP :V
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:32:00
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Snagger class you say?

...Going to have to take a look at that one...

And holy crap

For EACH Pokemon?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ I'm guessing it's split between the five.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:33:02
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Well, not for the Machop.

But yes, 300 EXP for each Pokemon.

:V
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:33:46
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Question: did my pokedex catch anything? 

also does that mean level up or not?
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:35:40
    Wow.

^ We started with 125, I think. So I can only imagine we'd level up at least once.

Damn. What was the level on that guy?

Also, once the tension's decreased in-game, we should all exchange our pokemons' data; let's not forget to do that.

EDIT: That puts all the participants at level 7.
    Pokedexes take three rounds to work, or half a minute.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^Good idea. 
    We started with 125, I think. So I can only imagine we'd level up at least once.

Damn. What was the level on that guy?

Yes, you level up twice, to 7.

And he was Level 12.
  • No rainbow star
    Wait, what do you mean not the Machop?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    How we leveled up our Pokemon?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Yay, Phillip can roar now! 

And I think we now have two points to add to stats, right?
    Wait, what do you mean not the Machop?

Well, presumably, he didn't get any EXP :V

How we leveled up our Pokemon?

Write the new EXP amount on the Pokemon sheets, change the level to 7, and allocate the two new stat points. (Also, write where you allocated them plz :c)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Right...hang on a sec...
    And remember, a single point into HP means +3 HP ;) But don't ruin your base relations.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:41:39
    No rainbow star
    ...You have Snow's sheet. I can't exactly alter it

EDIT: You also need to alter the first post
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:42:28
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So...do cell phones or whatever exist in the Pokemon world? How do we contact the police/pokemon center?
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:43:26
    I put one point towards Sp. Def and one towards HP after, for the sake of keeping Base Relations consistent. I'll upload the new sheet in a sec.
    :V

I have it no more

broken laptop and all

If you open the sheet in your browser, you can edit it there and save it to your computer.
    So...do cell phones or whatever exist in the Pokemon world? How do we contact the police/pokemon center?

Let's rule that they don't :V You'll have to do it manually unless you have a Poketch.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:45:23
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm putting 1 point in attack and Sp. Def.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
  • No rainbow star
    Erm... What was the experience before the battle again? ^^;
    I'm putting 2 points in attack.

Don't forget, Cubone learns Bone Club at Level 7 :>