If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2011-12-21 14:14:41
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Everest:Whuh? It shows up for me D:

Ninja'd.
  • edited 2011-12-21 14:32:07
    No rainbow star
    I can't see INUH's sheet (on my phone at least)

Edit: As in, I can see the sheet, but all the fields are blank
  • edited 2011-12-21 14:59:17
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, it's a phone thing.  I can see it just fine on my computer, but not on my ipod.  Same with all of them.
  • No rainbow star
    ...The thread title keeps making me think of PETA

It's jarring seeing as how Pokemon is cock fighting
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    More like fitting, I'd say...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's jarring seeing as how Pokemon is cock fighting

bluh
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Well it is. Especially if you make two male Torchic fight
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's similar the same way a guy kicking someone to death in a back alley is similar to a couple little kids wrestling for fun.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    D And I'm switching my Dratini wish for a Deino wish. And Abra for Ralts, if that's okay, since I want a Gallade

Cool.

The Regis are essentially robots.

No, the Regis are closer to golems.

INUH- Your character sheet still has 54 HP instead of 52 :V

Anyway, this is all cool. I'll go start the RP thread now.

I'll probably be sporadic, though, as my laptop screen broke :V So I'm on Nan's computer now.
    Bitchin.

Sorry to hear about your laptop.
    I'll fix that in a bit. I'm on my phone while I'm exercising.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    That's cool.

They're heading towards Brock's Gym, as you can probably tell. It's up to you how you get there though :V
    Can Carrie start with a crappy camera? Like, not good enough to qualify for the Photographer prerequisite. Mostly just for RP purposes.
    Yes. I have no problem with that.
  • edited 2011-12-21 18:02:53
    Fixed my sheet.

Right, so Greg is already there?
    Um, if you want him to be.

I'm leaving it up to you to decide what your characters are doing- whether they're already there or not.
    I was just going off the description you had in the OP, which kinda made it sound like he was.
    :V

Different Greg. Sorry, it's just a generic name I use when I can't be assed thinking of a good one. I'll edit in a new one.
    Ah, okay. That makes things simpler.
    And now it is Officer Larry.
    Wait, "heading towards the gym" means they aren't there yet, right?
    No, they aren't there yet.
    We have. LIFDOFF.
    I kinda wanted to send Greg toward whatever was going on, but that would be a bit out-of-character, at least at first, before he knows what it is.
  • No rainbow star
    Oh, question:

Are we also able to choose the size of our starters? Because if so I'd like to have my Snorunt the full 10% smaller and lighter

...I like runty Pokemon >.>
    No, you're not :V

INUH: That's cool. If you can figure out way anyway :V

He could have always listened in on Joy/Jenny.
    Yeah, I figure he's going to show up in a moment and ask what's going on. In fact, I should probably just go ahead and do that now >.>
    Hm.

I'll respond with as much info as I can, because I need to go for an hour or two. Hopefully, you'll have enough info to go on until I get back >_>
  • No rainbow star
    *Checks Snorunts size as I never really did that before*

2'04"!? That isn't a runt! The name LIES!
  • edited 2011-12-21 18:49:33
    ^^That works.

^Oh, wow...that completely changes my mental image.

Though that's including the cloak, isn't it? That's got to account for like a third to a quarter of the height.