If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Alright, let's see then.

The turn order is-

Everest

INUH

Malkavian

Icalasari

Forzare

But that doesn't matter, as all that was done was releasing Pokemon, so I need their speeds :V
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Littorio's is 6.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Bob's is 4.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Mercer's is 12.
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:45:15
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Phillip's is 8. 

Who's a speedy lil' Vulpix? You are! Yes you!

^And you just had to both ninja and outdo me. >:|
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Bob also has a defense of 11, so I guess he's our tank. :V
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    What's Ica's? :V
  • No rainbow star
    Snow has a speed of 8, matching Philip's
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:51:12
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Mercer will be a special attack sweeper once he, you know, actually has a move that uses Sp. Atk.

Or I might do the classic Hypnosis + Dream Eater/Nightmare combo.
  • No rainbow star
    Snow is also going to be a bit of a sweeper, especially once she evolves

My preferred team in the end will be Snow, Flygon, Feraligatr, Umbreon, Garchomp, and Butterfree if I can pull it off
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Damn I haven't really given much thought to Phillip's role.
    If only that was an offensive move, Everest, it would have been a crit :V
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:57:19
    :O

In any case, that's one drowsy Machop. :D So far, so good.
    Also

I cbf uploading every move when it's MSPaint, so I'll update it at the end of each round :V
  • No rainbow star
    How do you decide speed ties? A coin flip?
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:59:06
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Is it too late to change my move? =/ I mean you're the GM obviously, but... yeah.

^Roll off, usually.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:01:53
    Yeah . . . reducing defenses may be a moot point, depending on when Machop wakes up.

Not that it wouldn't make sense, from an in-game perspective, for a bunch of inexperienced trainers to all issue their commands at once without heeding each other.

Also, I feel like Jackie should go and beat up James; if he has Potions, he might have something for sleep. And set Mercer to keep Licking it and hope to stack Paralysis onto it. Not to mention super-effective.

How much damage would an unarmed attack by her do?
    Is it too late to change my move? =/ I mean you're the GM obviously, but... yeah.

No, do it now.

How much damage would an unarmed attack by her do?

I think 1d8 plus her Strength mod.

How do you decide speed ties? A coin flip?

I pick one at random.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:03:23
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    From what I remember of my last attempt to play this, unarmed attacks by level 0 trainers have very low chances of doing significant damage.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Changing it to Ember. Gonna go post that now.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:06:29
    ^^ That's why she was going to beat up James instead, especially since Machop's already asleep.

Wait, what does he look like? If he's big and stuff, maybe she wouldn't actually do that.
    From what I remember of my last attempt to play this, unarmed attacks by
    level 0 trainers have very low chances of doing significant damage.

Yeah, but that would be annoying :V And as Everest is planning to be a martial artist, I don't think it's so out-of-character to say that she knows how to land a hit and do some damage, although it'll do practically nothing significant because she's unarmed.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:05:42
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^I followed suit.

^^That works.

^Fair enough :P
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:06:04
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^^ Do unarmed attacks by level 0 trainers do little damage to another trainer's face?
    Can I sic Bob on the trainer?
    Can I sic Bob on the trainer?

Well, it's an effective threat, yeah. And you could actually do it, but I don't think it would be a good idea when there's a cop in town unless he attacks you first.

Also, let's just pretend all the Pokemon are close enough to attack, because I'm trying to do too many things at once :V
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Aw man. That might be bad for--well, she hasn't actually hit him yet.
    I have no idea how you even manage to miss a Tail Whip, Forzare, but you did :V

Also

This is the situation at the end of the round.
    DAMMIT BOB.  :V
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, you do have to face away from your opponent to use it. I imagine that would make aiming hard :P