If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2011-12-21 23:06:00
    No rainbow star
    ^^ On the plus side, your characters are seeing what Charles is like now, in an early encounter where there is only one Pokemon against our five AND an Onix, which means you guys can be prepared to handle Charles in future scenarios where his brashness is far more likely to backfire

^ And get shot! :D
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:06:31
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ We can do that and also plan to make sure we don't get steamrolled because we ran in as a big chaotic mess.  8l

^ We also don't know how powerful this Machop is.  It might be high enough level to still give us trouble.
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:06:05
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^^That was mostly directed at Cygan :P

Holy shit, ninjas.
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:07:44
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "which means you guys can be prepared to handle Charles in future scenarios where his brashness is far more likely to backfire"

Discretion; I'd like to hope he knows a little better after the sound scolding he's sure to suffer.

^^ Well, apparently we weren't noticed until Charles pulled a Leeroy.
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:09:52
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^^^^ Yeah. Even the Elite Four seems to be useless

It's just... Wow, no wonder the Pokemon world is so ruthless :D

^ Yeah, but he's bound to act a few times without thinking in the future still, even with a sound scolding (although during those times I'll probably have Charles' Pokemon act to stop him before he blows everything)

Also, two tail whips, a growl, a hypnosis, an icy wind, and whatever the hell Onix is using. That Machop probably is not going to like that...
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Well, with any luck, the Hypnosis will connect, and we can just shit on its dislike.
  • No rainbow star
    I hope the Hypnosis connects. Brock is the only one with an Onix in Pewter Gym in the games, so if it follows the games, that Machop is going to have a few levels under its belt
    I have a feeling we're going to have to redo all this combat stuff once Cygan shows us where we actually are.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Probably.
  • No rainbow star
    I'm surprised we're not even really taking turns
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The way PbP games usually work in my experience is that everyone lists their actions for the round, then those all happen in turn order.

Since it's really hard to guarantee posting in the right order.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Which could cause issues as a person who posts after you but has their move before yours could end up screwing up your attack =/
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:22:45
    ^^ Yeah. I'm more worried about how far the pokemon are from the Machop.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

My map sucks ass :V

Anyway, gimme a moment to work out where everyone is
  • No rainbow star
    YAY I GET TO PUNCH JAMES IN THE FAHe's going to beat the ever loving crap out of Charles isn't he?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Can it actually be James?

Please?
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:28:38
    I can't imagine James being enough of an asshole to have his Pokemon beat a kid to unconsciousness and bleeding, though.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No, it's not actually James.

Also, I'm not sure where everyone is, so let's go with this.

So Ica and Forzare are inside with their Pokemon out, Malk, INUH and Everest are outside, Malk with hsi Vulpix, Everest and INUH without.

Do I need to change anything?
    That Shieldon is also unconscious/dead :V
    Er, yes, didn't I go in, walk over to Carrie and send out Littorio?
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:31:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I can't imagine James being enough of an asshole to have his Pokemon beat a kid to unconsciousness and bleeding, though.

Maybe the Rocket who did that already left.  :V

Also, isn't Charlie on the stage or climbing the stage or something?
    I've given Ica a pass with his Snorunt, but nobody else's orders have been executed :V
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:33:57
    So we basically have to redo everything we just did, huh? We've already said we went inside, sent Pokemon out, and given orders.

All right. Just give us the sequence, I guess.
    You don't have to redo it. I'm just trying to get the map straight before I execute it :V
    Oh. Okely-dokely, then. :D
    Ah, that works ^_^

So what's the verdict on how we're handling dice?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I think it'd be more streamlined if Cygan handled the dicerolling, personally.
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:41:44
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah, it would probably be most convenient, since if we did it, we'd have to look into those things that record your rolls, and create accounts for them and everything.
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:41:50
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Also the only way to guarantee no cheating
    I'll handle the dicerolling.

Fuck, I can't check everyone's speed :V