If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2011-12-21 21:49:19
    No rainbow star
    ^ So in other words, the only way it would happened in a normal fight (IE They aren't trying to kill your Pokemon) is if you went up against a stupid strong opponent?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Either a stupid strong opponent, or an opponent who is deliberately trying to kill you, or if you're poisoned/burned.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So antidotes and such are especially important.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yes. Antidotes are really important.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Hm. Come to think of it, the thought of a Team Rocket that actually acts like terrorists and kidnappers ought to is pretty scary.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So... Is there anyone in the Gym for Carrie to react to? :V
    Hm. Come to think of it, the thought of a Team Rocket that actually acts like terrorists and kidnappers ought to is pretty scary.

I always kind of liked thinking about a more... realistic Pokemon world. Not to a grimdark extent, but to a point where the Teams were actually threatening instead of goofy, and there was actual danger.

Anyway, isn't that how the manga is?
    Hm. Come to think of it, the thought of a Team Rocket that actually acts
    like terrorists and kidnappers ought to is pretty scary.

It ought to be :V

Luckily, at least, I'm trying not to actively kill you until you at least have backup Pokemon :V
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:04:28
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ So I've heard. But since I hadn't been too involved with Pokemon media that weren't video games until now, I hadn't thought about this that much. Or most of the aspects of the world, really.

^ Phew. I'd like to last until I have something besides my currently-piddly Gastly to use.
    I almost read the manga once. Downloaded it, but never actually read it. Back a couple years ago, when I was into the anime too.

I should get around to it. Maybe after I finally get around to finishing Monster.
    cygan

y u no respond to carrie
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:08:05
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ I still need to finish Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell before I can start a bunch of books I'm getting for Christmas. And then I need to finish Nichijou, and maybe start Future Diary. And finish a John Grisham novel and write a review of it before the end of the semester.

So I probably won't be reading this any time soon.

^ The way my part played out, it was probably just easier to respond to me first. Sorry. :V
    Yeah, I have a huge backlog too. :V
    Phew. I'd like to last until I have something besides my currently-piddly Gastly to use.

You're fine unless I kill off your Trainer :V

I almost read the manga once. Downloaded it, but never actually read
    it. Back a couple years ago, when I was into the anime too.

I stopped partway into the Diamond/Pearl act. Can't remember why.
    y u no respond to carrie

Dealing with one situation at a time :V
    :V :V :V
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Wait, can a Gastly even die?
  • No rainbow star
    ...Wait, how do you kill a Ghost type?

Also, would Sacred Ash save a Pokemon that has died seeing as how it is ashes from a phoenix?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I was totally gonna ask that, myself, but I got caught up in actually moving the plot along. :V
    She shot him an icy glare in response
    -_-
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Yes pun was intended
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:24:37
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    so are we just going to have them somehow reach the gym while carrie is still at the doorway or what :V
    icy glare

boooooo

^ boooooo
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Don't worry. I have many more bad puns to use :D
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    High five pun pranksters!

Also, the pokemon manga I remember enjoying. I was twelve at the time though so...
    I'm typing up a post :V

Computer was hijacked :V
    It's just Carrie at the gym so far, right?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    How much do we know about the rocky-papery-scissory aspect of pokemon?
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:37:49
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I assumed the type stuff was pretty much common knowledge, especially for aspiring trainers.

^^ I think so, yeah.

^^^ YOU MUST OBTAIN RETRIBUTION.

^^^^ Well, I enjoy pretty much everything Pokemon, so...
    ^Yeah, I think people in the world generally know type stuff.
    Oh, Mew, this didn't look good...
    Not going to go with an actual god Pokemon?
    shut up
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:39:22
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ I'd assume a bit. I mean, children (as in 7-8 year olds) in the game know about type matchups...