If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    If you need any more info, quickquickquick
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Hmmm...not info per se, just trying to think of an excuse to get Greg headed in that direction.
  • No rainbow star
    I need an excuse to head to the center. Snow is in good health and Charles has no real reason to head there XD All I can think of is if he gets lost and ends up at the center
    Well, I guess if we meet up in the center, that could work...it's easier than finding an excuse for Greg to head to the gym unprompted.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Alright, I'll do this up before I go.
  • No rainbow star
    How hard will it be to find a dawn stone, I wonder?
    Um

You won't find one for a while, but it's a possible thing later on in the game.
  • No rainbow star
    Oh hell... Killing Pokemon?

Not sure if I want to keep heading there or get the hell out of dodge D:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Is Carrie going to have heard a commotion or something from inside, since she's by the front door?
  • edited 2011-12-21 19:13:57
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Bear in mind, this system does include death. We'll have to be careful.
  • edited 2011-12-21 19:22:41
    No rainbow star
    I think it's reasonable for Charles to think the Geodude is just sleeping. After all, people trip over them, so they must be good at staying still

EDIT: I JUST realized that a Pokemon can only get up to the hundreds, and only if they pump ONE stat with points
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ I'm having trouble parsing that sentence. :l
  • edited 2011-12-21 19:48:02
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Damn swim meet. Damn not going to dad's yesterday and feeling obligated to go today. Damn being late to the party.

I'll post in a few. Sorry I'm tardy.

Also, how much does it take for a Pokemon to die in this system? And does it matter if I come from Pewter or not?
    Jacqueline should come hang out with Carrie. She's all alone. :V
  • edited 2011-12-21 19:53:38
    I was thinking of having her sprint to the Pokecenter with her Dad's injured Pokemon, having been told to stay away from the town for the time being.

Also, in character, she goes by Jackie. Jacqueline just goes with Abramson better on her official character sheet.
  • edited 2011-12-21 20:28:01
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I am going to stop posting in the main thread until Cygan comes back. So that I actually have something to react to.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Good. If you move on, I lose my introduction scene. :c
    Wouldn't want to miss that.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm going to wait for at least Ica to post before the sem-assembled party goes out.
    And of course I make my first post when two other crucial people aren't on.
    Yay, Carrie has someone to talk to. :D
    :D
    :D
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ICA GET YOUR ASS ON SO WE CAN MEET THE REST OF THE PARTY!
  • No rainbow star
    Sorry I was reading ;.;
    If there's one thing that bugs me about PbP, it's that a single post can potentially throw off the entire post I just typed up, if I'm a little too late, and necessitate a revision. >.>
    Yeah, I hate it when that happens...
    That is the worst.

And now I am stuck until Cygan comes back. :V
  • edited 2011-12-21 21:43:20
    From a metagame perspective: I think I'm going to go Martial Artist, Ace Trainer, Black Belt, and if the +Class thing in the level 25 entry on the Trainer EXP sheet means I can take another one of those trainer class things, Type Ace (Fighting). Or just Cross Class into Type Ace at a certain point.
    I am back.

Also, how much does it take for a Pokemon to die in this system? And does it matter if I come from Pewter or not?

They need to be negative their maximum HP. So Gastly would need to be -17, and then begin making death saving throws.