If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

BTW, I guess you can stop doing the thoughts thing unless it's something noteworthy :P

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You know, you don't have to follow the battle. It's perfectly valid to just walk out, and I have plot to accomodate that, too.

Yeah, but after what happened last time we missed a battle...:/

• Has friends besides tanks now

Besides, EXP!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nobody else currently in this mountain will die if you do not go up there.

Well, you're not supposed to tell us that sort of thing. :V

Wait, I guess you guys might die, but not as a direct consequence.

Hmm. What might this pokemon be? Gotta think.

• No rainbow star
    Bisharp?

Couldn't be Bisharp.

• edited 2012-02-25 19:59:33
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

noooope :D

Hint: It's bipedal- that means it stands on two legs.

Hint: It's plot-relevant.

• edited 2012-02-25 20:01:13
    No rainbow star
    Oh crap

NOW I know

A Deoxys Normal

In other words: Find an IC reason to GET THE FUCK OUT

Edit: Forgot, one arm. So normal Deoxys

>blue

>orange

Derp.

Well, uh, yeah, we probably ought to go.

Normal Deoxys has four arms.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Normal has an arm and a whip

Either way, six limbs.

So, five limbs.

• No rainbow star

Either way, that guy we're chasing was a stupid idiot who caught Deoxys and tried to force it to do something

Shit, I haven't downloaded Maptools yet.

Drawing up this map could take a while :V

• No rainbow star

Oh, wait, a battle?

I thought we were just going to end up having the Rockets flee as Deoxys chases us or something

Nope, a battle! Have fun with this one.

look at all dem electric types

lookit all four of dem

O.O

I say we run.

On the other hand, imagine all dat EXP

But can we survive? Never mind the Rockets, look at the Deoxys that'll outspeed all of us.

I refuse to comment.

You'd just better either run or hope it doesn't attack you.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yeah, imma say discretion is the better part of being a fucking pussy valor.