If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Forzare's sick, INUH's exhausted and possibly sick, and Malk's who knows where. :/

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Even Icalasari's gone.

Looks like we'll delay 'til Saturday/Sunday then.

• No rainbow star

I'm here =/

But yeah, looks like delay time

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Sorry. I figured we weren't playing so I turned on some vidya.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That's okay.

I'll probably turn on some vidya anyway (I've found it pretty easy to multitask between UMvC3 and IJBM).

Also, I joined another PTA game--and one that's actually PbP, where people can play independently if they wish to, and post whenever--and if anyone else wants in, the site's here, and the thread with more information is here.

At the moment, I'm unsure of whether or not I want to play the ultra-defensive UU team I put together today, or the OU team I'm still working on. Should I post about this in another thread/IJBMer Updates for others to see, since the format is different?

It might be interesting to play as a player, but I suck at commitment as anything but a GM, so.

So who's here?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-raises hand-

• No rainbow star
    I almost forgot about it!

I'm here

Yoyoyo.

I'm up. Sorry, was busy on another board :V

So, we're waiting for Forzare?

puhretty much

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

bluh

honestly, i still feel like I should drop out.

you're only an hour late

:V

Honestly, I would've missed this session if it weren't for a combination of good timing getting home and happening to notice Everest's post. I forgot we were playing today >.>

So, about that session. Forz, can you just plain not make it? If not, I don't think it would hurt to at least play this time.

so... are we playing or...

Fuck if I know :/

I don't really know what I can do; Jackie's still in the middle of pushing that boulder out of the way.

And Greg's just kinda watching.

Same with Ray... =|

And I'm kind of stuck just... omnnisciently narrating...

So, can we just assume that the boulder is eventually moved out of the way and carry on?

yes

So, do you want to start that off, or should someone begin as if they just finished moving it?

People should just begin- gimme five minutes otherwise.

ninja's

Sorry, I thought the phone call would take longer, but it only took two minutes.