If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-02-22 16:58:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

Looks like it.

As for Carrie, given that she seems particularly traumatized by what she's seen, an in-character send-off that would make the most sense would probably be along those lines. I think Cygan wanted us out of Mt. Moon by the end of this session, so she could take over Carrie one last time, until then.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:<

• No rainbow star
    Charles: "...Remind me never to take you hunting, Carrie"
  • edited 2012-02-22 17:33:48

I'm gonna wait and see how long it takes for Jackie, Brandon, Charles, and Dynamo to move the boulder.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I was going to wait until Forzare made up his mind about whether he was gonna leave or not.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Fair enough.

If it helps, Forzare, I don't really mind the delays. Not only does it give me time to do homework, but we still meet a lot more often than some groups who only meet up once a fortnight.

• edited 2012-02-22 17:40:12

I don't really mind it, either, if you're feeling well enough later in the day. I don't think a change of date will work for me this week, though, unless the weekend is cool for everyone.

Gives me more time to work on my UU defensive trolling team.

I'd think Sunday, but I dunno if everyone would be cool with that.

If not, we can always just wait until next Tuesday.

• edited 2012-02-22 17:44:40
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't mind at all.

Sunday's good for me.

• No rainbow star
    I'd have to juggle it with a campaign I'm running, but I could do Sunday as well
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Sundays aren't really good for me because it's when I take my sis to boarding school. Are Saturdays workable?

• edited 2012-02-22 17:48:29

@Cygan: Since everyone else is saying Sunday, are you referring to our Sunday, or yours? Either way, I could accept it, but I really don't want to delay for a full week; it feels like it's already been more than two weeks, at least for me.

Sunday for me is Saturday for you :c

Since everyone else is saying Sunday, are you referring to our Sunday, or yours? Either way, I'd be fine with it, but I don't want to delay for a full week; it feels like it's already been more than two weeks, at least for me.

I was referring to my Sunday, sorry.

My saturday= Cygan's sunday

• edited 2012-02-22 17:50:12

^^ I know. I just wanted to make sure, to remind the others.

^ That's what I was getting at; you opened by saying that Sunday didn't work, but she wasn't referring to your Sunday anyway.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ah, okay. Yeah, Saturday's good for me, too.

• edited 2012-02-22 17:51:46

In that case, it depends on Ica and Forz. @Forzare, do you think you'd feel well enough to play on Saturday? If not (or if he just drops out, which I hope he doesn't), I think we should just play today.

Ah ok. Cool. Saturday would be better for me.

• No rainbow star
    Saturday works
  • edited 2012-02-22 18:03:54

So, if Forz doesn't post with a decision soon (and that's fine, what with having a headache and all), Saturday? Works for me.

I think he probably laid down.

We'll play until he gets up then, and Carrie can be OOC quiet I guess :V

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm thinking that you guys should probably just go on without me. :/

I'd... prefer it if we didn't have to do so permanently.

Playing today would be alright though.

And if you feel it's best, I'll accept whatever decision you make.

• No rainbow star
    So what's going on then?

-shrug-

• Has friends besides tanks now

Where'd everyone go? Or were we figuring Saturday was happening instead? >.>

No idea :/

• edited 2012-02-22 19:08:33
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Sorry...I suddenly felt really exhausted...I hope I'm not getting sick :/