If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ...Still, somebody should have assumed Charles would do something. He has a history after all
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Bring out the Belldum so we can get out of the cave.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Cygan, I think that's Carrie, therefore you. :V

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

oh

So, is that it for this session?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I guess so, at 3AM.

=| Well, I had fun at least. I hope we get to Cerulean next sesssion and also that Inuh and Forzare are able to post more and have more mind-reading shenanigans.

• edited 2012-02-13 21:59:04
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ I thought it was PM for you right now (it's 11:00 PM here; add 16 hours, and from the first twelve you get 11:00 AM, and from the last four you're back in PM again).

^ Same.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Sorry to vanish. I'm kinda doing...stuff.

I thought it was PM for you right now (it's 11:00 PM here; add 16 hours, and from the first twelve you get 11:00 AM, and from the last four you're back in PM again).

I meant PM

^^^I don't begrudge important stuff coming up. I had assumed that was what it was.

Important stuff is important stuff, don't worry about it. I've been known to disappear from GM'ing to go gardening, so.

• No rainbow star
    I kind of fell asleep ^^;

Hey guys, tomorrow I have to drive my sis to boarding school due to Presidents Day. Is Tuesday/Wednesday possible instead?

Everyone?

I'm almost certainly good for either.

I can do Wednesday, but I'll be gone from 6 in the morning to 10 at night, or later, on Tuesday.

Thursday is probably better on my end too, because I have school stuff on Wednesday. (That's a day behind those for everyone, remember)

Thursdays are pretty much never good for me. >_>

• No rainbow star
    ^ Malk, Thursday for Cygan is Wednesday for us

Wednesday works better for me too. My aspie night is tomorrow so I won't have to participate from my phone

Oh right. Nevermind me I'm stupid. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Wednesday should work for me.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm kind of thinking that I should drop out of this. (and the CoC one before that starts, but this is the one I'm debating)

I've been enjoying it a lot while I've been here, but... Well, I mean, I don't have a schedule of things to get in the way, but stuff keeps coming up for me where we have to postpone completely, or where my character just sits there silent for entire sessions when she should by all rights be reacting to things.

It really might be for the best. :/

I mean, I enjoy your presence, but if that's how ya feel. =| 

In any case, I'm here when we're ready.

:<

• edited 2012-02-22 16:14:10
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm guessing something else just popped up?

I'd really rather not see you go, though.

In any case, I'm ready to play today.

^ Yeah, I have a shitty cold and a headache. I could play like this, but I wouldn't enjoy it at all, and I'd hate to delay the game again or have Carrie be OOCly silent about everything.

And this shit just keeps happening on game days.

Ah. That's understandable, then. Still sucks, of course.

• No rainbow star
    D: Poor Carrie

If you could last until the end of Mt Moon, then you could rp it as, "I can't handle this stuff. I'm sorry" and have Carrie leave the group
  • No rainbow star
    So game day today?