If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^Malk is bad at math and remembering things. 20 then.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's five more until we level? Is that right?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I remember that that's how we found that out. I think 7/7 would be significantly more helpful, given the frequencies of some moves, as opposed to their counterparts in the games.

Then obviously the answer is to allow you three At-Will/EOT moves and four battle/centre moves.

That would make sense...(what's EOT again? >.>)

• edited 2012-02-13 20:09:51
    Has friends besides tanks now

Right.

Then obviously the answer is to allow you three At-Will/EOT moves and four battle/centre moves.

Hmm. That sounds like a decent idea. Although it's still a little more restricting than I see the point in, personally.

(what's EOT again? >.>)

Every Other Turn.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

EOT = Every Other Turn.

Damn, this party is ice cold yo.

• edited 2012-02-13 20:10:12
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Hmm. That sounds like a decent idea.

Well, it gives you a decent mix-up between power (the battle/centre moves) and versatility (with three frequent use moves) as well as always having a move to use.

• Has friends besides tanks now

To be fair, one of their Pokemon assaulted Jackie, so as long as they're not bleeding at least as much as she is, she can't be brought to care.

I can't really speak up very much, because I know all the spoilers, sorry.

My vote would be to help them, but I don't have a vote :V

Oh no, it makes perfect sense. I was just expecting the game to be full of Pokemon-style "We have to be better than them!" and such stuff.

• No rainbow star
    Technically we always have an attack (Struggle)...
    Greg's too freaked out to help them.
  • edited 2012-02-13 20:19:01

^^^ Fair enough. But, to me, it hasn't felt like anything out of the Pokemon canon for a while (except the manga, I suppose, but I haven't actually read that).

Though it's not like Ash was much into the "let's be better than them" thing, what with sending Team Rocket blasting off again and again.

• No rainbow star
    ^ They have zombie psyduck and arboks being cut in half

We have not reached Manga leveks... Yet
  • edited 2012-02-13 20:22:10

We have broken Geodudes. I think we've reached that point. Though apparently the manga also has Tentacruel-on-trainer action, (I think it was consensual, though. Don't quote me on this. >.>). We haven't reached that level yet, and hopefully we never will.

Technically we always have an attack (Struggle)...

Has recoil damage.

Fair enough. But, to me, it hasn't felt like anything out of the Pokemon canon for a while (except the manga, I suppose, but I haven't actually read that).

The only thing of Pokemon canon I've watched/read in quite a while is Pokemon Special, so that's the kind of tone I'm going for in the darker sections of the campaign.

In the lighter sections of the campaign- well, I need to watch the Black and White episodes of Pokemon anyway.

What exactly happens with stolen pokeballs?

You can break them, releasing the Pokemon.

Unless you're a Snagger, you can't control the Pokemon there unless it's traded to you, though. The Pokemon can always break free and follow you anyway, like Brendon has done, though.

• edited 2012-02-13 20:32:21

Given how freaked out they are, I think it would be kinda cruel to take their pokemon and/or release them, on top of not seeking medical help. They don't strike me as being malicious enough to abuse their Pokemon or anything.

Yeah, not to mention the pokemon probably aren't going to think we're their bestest buddies.

Especially because these two are kind of alright guys.

Spoiler time because I just figured out that you guys won't be able to get this information anyway: Very few of the Grunt-tier Rockets are here of their own free will.

• No rainbow star
    You could have revealed that with a later grunt situation where they just surrender and say that they didn't want to be there

They can't. Thus the difficulties there. I managed to work myself into a corner here.

• No rainbow star
    Considering Charles wound up a punch, I'm surprised nobody tried to stop him

People would have had to notice and then figure out what he was doing.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Wouldn't make sense for Jackie to be the one to notice it. Same with . . . some other thing that someone else pointed out.

Greg was kinda distracted by the ajdjudhwgvhsisiusucytshshsbs.

Ray doesn't do physical actions.

And Carrie doesn't even really have a player :V