If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Just have her tell Bob to do stuff. I swear, I'm never busy except for when this is going on.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I know. I just figured that, with the way that the amount of EXP it takes increases from level to level, it would come closer to evening out by now.

I do believe he's nearly at Level 18, or halfway between 17 and 18 anyway. It didn't take much- three and a half thousand EXP was enough :V At full EXP values, he kinda shot up.

Then again, there's also the mystery behind all your Pokemon that none of you have even noticed yet but I'm factoring in to evolutions and leveling and such.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Just have her tell Bob to do stuff. I swear, I'm never busy except for when this is going on.

Bob doesn't need to do anything :<

• No rainbow star
    ...I just got the awful thought of pointing a pokeball down someone's throat, then letting out a Snorlax...
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

D:

D:

Why would you do that

Also, I forgot what my ruling was about Greg seeing pictures in people's heads.

It was "no."

Anyway, the question I just asked was more likely to cause them to think something specific, I figured :V

• edited 2012-02-13 19:23:07
    No rainbow star
    I think you said no

Edit: Ninja'd
  • No rainbow star
    54 Rockets? ...Meep

I thought they were just counting to not think of the number :V

Seventeen Rockets.

• edited 2012-02-13 19:30:12
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ray is doing his best Batman right now. Let's see how it works. It falls under charisma, right?

Yeah, Charisma.

However, I think it would do everyone good to remember that Latias is both Dragon-type and, more importantly, Psychic-type :V

Oh shit D:

• No rainbow star
    ...Ah fuck. Latias has been summoned, hasn't she?
  • edited 2012-02-28 23:23:11

Here's Phillip's and Pineco's new and improved stats. 

Phillip

EXP: 4610
    Lvl. 16 Vulpix

Total HP: 35

HP: 6

Attk:3

Def: 5

Spl. Attk:9

Spl. Def: 10

Spd: 9

Moves:

-Ember

-Roar

-Quick Attack

-Will-o-the-Wisp

Castle:

Lvl 16. Pineco

EXP:4610 

Total HP: 40

HP:7

Attl:8

Def:11

Spl Attk:5

Spl Def:5

Spd:3

Moves:

Selfdestruct

Takedown

Bug Bite

Rapid Spin

• edited 2012-02-13 19:37:51

I'm guessing this is an int roll.

Also, sorry INUH. Ray's a little stressed. 

It is an INT roll.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Ray and the Rockets.

Found another cool band name. :V

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

They totally need to cover this song.

So, which version of number of moves per Pokemon were we using?

Okay.

I didn't want poisonpowder or Growl anyway.

• edited 2012-02-13 19:58:23
    Has friends besides tanks now

I thought it was 7 natural moves and 7 TM/HM; that's apparently how it goes normally, and it would be helpful, given how many moves have a frequency of EOT/Battle.

So that's Poochyena, Parasect and Zigzagoon?

What about Mareep?

Psht.

Icalasari asked the guys, and they said it could go either way.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yay, Ray now has 18 pokemon scanned.

• edited 2012-02-13 20:03:11
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ah, Mareep, right.

We've scanned 20 Pokemon each now, FYI.

^Huh?

I remember that that's how we found that out. I think 7/7 would be significantly more helpful, given the frequencies of some moves, as opposed to their counterparts in the games.