If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Just tell me when I can come up.

• edited 2012-02-13 17:56:55
    Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, hey, there goes a third of my health. Mercer and Brandon, get up here fast!

Can you ready actions in this game?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You can come up now.

Should I not have identified the pokemon? D=

Nah, they're fairly common Pokemon so you could reasonably have known.

It does not count towards your Pokedex though.

ah okay. I didn't assume so, but okay/

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Do I climb up now?

Yes, you do, and Charles doesn't :|

• No rainbow star
    Ah shoot

I'll wipe my post then (I thought I was third to climb up >:()

And I was second :V

Anyway, I'm justifying Greg climbing up with all those Pokemon on him despite being really weak because telekinesis he hasn't noticed yet :V

• Has friends besides tanks now

How much can I do in a turn, again? I can't remember.

One action.

• No rainbow star
    Charles has never seen a Mareep or even heard of one before

Is there a definite way to tell if the Parasect has fainted? Ray would rather not kill anyone.

Well, Mareep don't tend to live in mountains.

• No rainbow star
    =/ I didn't even get to show off the damage adding class ability

Is there a definite way to tell if the Parasect has fainted? Ray would rather not kill anyone.

It gets X's over its' eyes? :p

• No rainbow star
    How long until Charles is up?

Now.

Is that supposed to be Greg? Because Greg looks like this.

I didn't have a Token for him. Or for Charles.

Also, to send out Chitter you need to recall Littorio and send him out, which eats up all your actions and Chitter will act on his own :V

But...Chitter's out.

I like the idea of someone dressed like the Count of Monte Cristo being super shy.

Well, you can't command both Chitter and Littorio is the thing :V

• Has friends besides tanks now

It gets X's over its' eyes? :p

And then begins to majorly bleed out.

• edited 2012-02-13 18:45:53
    No rainbow star
    So next round Charles gets to do something :D

Cygan, I thought that if the Pokemon is out, the trainer can command them. They just have to choose which to command each round
    Which is why I only gave Chitter a command this round.

That Kick would have done 22 damage if Parasect didn't have 11 Defence there.

Alright, let's see. The Poochyena was worth 150 300 EXP, the Zigzagoon was worth 150 300 EXP, The Mareep was worth 300 600 EXP, and the Parasect was worth 720 1440 EXP. This is divided up between everyone's two Pokemon, so every Pokemon gets 1320 EXP, uh, except for Mercer who i think gets the full 2640, as does Brandon.

• edited 2012-02-13 18:56:48
    No rainbow star
    Shouldn't the Rockets have been betraying their thoughts to Greg the whole time?

Cygan, Snow didn't get to participate at all. Snow and Charles didn't even get to see the fight >.>