If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Her last move was to land on the ground where the rope ends, since she has room after punching that Poochyena away.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So I guess I will start the fight. Jackie and Dynamo are up there, but everyone else is climbing the rope still.

So I guess I'll let people up one turn at a time c:

• edited 2012-02-13 17:19:54
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Okay then. I can post Ray reaching the top then.

^Or not. D=

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Let's let Jackie sweat for a while.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Oh dear. You better start GNCing, Everest.

• edited 2012-02-13 17:24:09
    Has friends besides tanks now

I gave her move last time, so I guess I'll just see what happens.

^ General Nutrition Centering?

Generate New Character.

It's okay, I already have a backup. Not one that's leveled up, granted, but one all the same. Also, I have more faith in Cygan than to let a player get killed due to terrain just like that. :V

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    uh oh. we're gonna get picked off one by one.
    cygans going for the TPK.
  • edited 2012-02-13 17:33:28
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^>.>

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Considering how frail Carrie is, I should probably have a backup. :V
  • edited 2012-02-13 17:35:22

Good thing I have 54 HP. It would be nice if I could have gained a second trainer level to bump it up to 78, though.

I've already got two.

Christ guys, have a bit more faith in me as a GM, I wouldn't kill you all just because.

• No rainbow star
    Everest, feel free to grab Dynamo and use him as a body shield

Yay, new character chip. That reminds me.

What page were those nifty avatars Forzare made for us?

12 or somewhere around there.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

For those not aware of it, I've decided that Greg just looks like Mikado :P

• edited 2012-02-13 17:40:35

I think they were around the low-mid twenties. Maybe 23.

^^ They were that early on? >.>

Also, looks like I know which two Pokemon are getting whooped by Brandon. Or should be, if I can direct him.

Awesome, thanks.

Was Brandon already up there?

• edited 2012-02-13 17:44:49

I had made my posts about climbing to indicate that he was fairly close by and should have been following, so I figure he'd be up there before any of the other players. Also, I don't think I returned Mercer to his ball since I had him scout, so he should either be up there or fairly close-by, like Brandon.

I'd imagine Mercer and Brandon pop up next round then, along with... I think it was Ray who was behind you on the rope.

Yep. I remember that because of the mind-reading shenanigans. :P

Best Shenanigans.

• edited 2012-02-13 17:49:25
    No rainbow star
    My dad is driving aggressively in wet snowy weather

If I die, then have Charles do something suicidal and Charlesish
  • edited 2012-02-13 17:49:00
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Indeed ^_^

I think I was after Ray. 

I think it's Ray, Greg, Charles, Carrie.