If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2011-12-20 21:04:07
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm still interested. I think I'm gonna do a Ranger who becomes a detective later on if that's okay. 

Now, if I have the stats right I just give 64 out to my stats to start with then pick a starter?

Edit: Crap the pdf I have doesn't list Vulpix stats. Is there an online source or do I have to pick a new starter?

Edit again: also, INUH's character sheet has HP for his trainer but I'm not seeing any info for giving them HP in the book.

God I feel like such a nub.... >_>
  • edited 2011-12-20 21:00:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, the link Cygan posted in the OP has the Pokedex file too, which (I'm pretty sure) has all the Pokemon.

And wait, is it 65 or 64? This is very important.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    64. I goofed and got the number wrong.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Okay. I wasn't sure if I was missing a very vital point or not.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    And HP is Constitution x 4, I think.
  • edited 2011-12-20 21:45:41
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Changed my character type. Going to advance into Martial Artist/Ninja/Dirty Fighter, I think. And my starter will definitely be Gastly.

Other Pokemon I'll want, in time: Riolu, Eevee, Abra, Mienfoo, and Dratini.
    ^^Yeah, I found that. Now I just need to find Vulpix starter stats.

AND I FOUND VULPIX (flails arms like Kermit) Yaaaay!

• edited 2011-12-20 21:18:53
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    This is for you, Malk.

MALK

Y U NINJA WHEN I'M TRYING TO BE HELPFUL

The only Pokemon I can really think of that I really definitely want at some point in the future is Scyther, because Scyther is pretty much my favorite Pokemon.
  • edited 2012-01-27 21:01:24

Kay, here's my char. am i doin it rite?

Name: Ray Hammet

Hair: Black

Eyes: blue

HP: 32

Dex: 13 (+1)

Cha: 14 (+1)

Int: 13 (+1)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Str: 6 (-4)

Con: 8 (-1)

Equipment: 5 potions, 5 pokeballs,

Pokemon

Phillip ( lvl. 7 Vulpix)

435 exp

Modest nature (likes dry food, doesn't like spicy)

Base Stats:

Hit Points: 4 +2

Attack: 2

Defense: 4 +2

Special Attack: 5 +2

Special Defense: 7 +1

Speed: 7 +1

Actual Stats:

Hit Points: 6

Attack: 2

Defense : 5

Special Attack: 7

Special Defense: 8

Speed: 8

Basic Information

Type : Fire

Basic Abilities: Flash Fire

Capability List

Overland 6, Surface 4, Jump 3, Power 1, Intelligence 3, Tracker

Moves: Ember, Tail whip, Roar

• edited 2011-12-20 22:50:28
    I'll try to do my character tomorrow. I don't think I ought to stay up too much later.

EDIT: Dangit, had it all done in post format, then I couldn't save it because HTML is apparently wonky like that. I'll try it again in a new post.

I just see a blank sheet. :l
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Does it work now? I copied the public links after posting the first one.
  • edited 2011-12-20 22:47:57
    Yep, I can see it now.

And I even figured out a last name for my character.

I'm so bad at naming things most of the time.
  • edited 2011-12-20 22:56:30
    Huh, glad I decided to not crossplay.

UNLESS

WE ALL CROSSPLAY

GENIUS!

Except no. That's a dumb idea.
  • edited 2011-12-20 22:57:59
    ^^ Sweet.

^ I just prefer female characters.

I think I'll go Martial Artist --> Aura User and Black Belt, instead of Dirty Fighter and Ninja. More synergy with the base Trainer feaure that way.
  • edited 2011-12-20 23:01:22
    Ah. See the inspiration for the character was Veronica Mars so I was considering making Ray a girl.

Who would then be Rei I guess...

we could totally do pokemon meets moeshit
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So...Everest and Forzare both decided to play female characters...

-double checks that they don't have the same IP-
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I decided that after seeing him go for it, because I wanted to play a female character, but thought I might try to wean myself off of that preference. But screw it; I know when it would be a bad idea.
    I should probably make an actual PDF character sheet...
    Same....

...later.
  • edited 2011-12-20 23:16:07
    I'm doing it because why not.

So...Everest and Forzare both decided to play female characters...

-double checks that they don't have the same IP-

Ow.
    So since Forz did it I decided to see if I could find an anime enough pic of how I envision my char and this is the closest I could find.

As for his personality, Ray's very inquisitive always asking questions about things that seem to only have bearing to the situation to him. While usually friendly and cheerful, he can get excited at the drop of hat for no reason and similarly will begin muttering to his pokemon about conspiracies and Team Rocket. 

Oh and on pokemon I'd like to catch: Ponyta because I want a horse that breaths fire to go along with my firebreathing fox! =D
    So, are our characters going to all start out knowing each other?  Or are we all going to meet in a tavern Pokemon Center or something?

I guess this is mostly for Cygan whenever she gets back.
    lol, INUH's character is the baby of the party.
    It works with the personality I had in mind, so that's okay.
    'K, cool.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Changed my character type. Going to advance into Martial Artist/Ninja/Dirty Fighter, I think. And my starter will definitely be Gastly.

Gastly, OK. 

Hm, let's see.

HP stat:
    Used to keep track of your Pokemon’s Hit Points. When the pokemon’s Hit Points reach 0, the pokemon is unable to make any actions and in unconscious. Hit Points are calculated with this forumla: Pokemon’s Level + (HP stat x 3)
    As long as the pokemon is above 50% of it’s full HP, an 8 hour rest will recover HP equal to 25% of its Max HP.

So in reality, Gastly should only have 17 HP, not 21.

Apart from this, both your character sheet and your Pokemon sheet are a-ok to go.

Malkavian-

And you have 1 too many points in your character's stats.
    You should edit the character/Pokemon sheets into the OP or something, so that we don't have to go hunting every time one of us wants to look at a sheet.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Done.

Also-

That's fine.

So, are our characters going to all start out knowing each other?  Or are we all going to meet in a tavernPokemon Center or something?

You'll meet in Pewter City. I don't know where- you guys can make that up, or you can meet up at the incident place.