If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ...So... Malk isn't here?
  • Has friends besides tanks now

He wasn't there for any of the post-battle RPing yesterday, either.

• edited 2012-01-22 18:36:18
    No rainbow star
    =/

Should we just start then?
  • edited 2012-01-22 19:17:29
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yo yo yo.

Sorry about disappearing last night. Combination of being tired and family stuffs.

• edited 2012-01-22 20:07:46
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ It's cool.

So anyway I'm not really clear on how much our characters are supposed to know about legendaries.

I figure Jackie probably hasn't heard of any besides Arceus.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Same for Greg, likely.

• No rainbow star
    Well, Charles may know legends about Articuno due to having lived in the mountains (in the line of, "Don't get lost dear, but if you do, stay still and Articuno will protect you"), but otherwise...

And now to hope the others don't kill Charles

I was hoping this might stay more PG-13; all this "fuck"ing around is really throwing off my perception of this as a Pokemon game. :V

• No rainbow star
    Sorry
  • No rainbow star
    If it isn't obvious, Charles has trust issues and isn't a good judge of character

Yeah, you've made that clear pretty well.

Indeed.

• No rainbow star

...Hope it wasn't TOO much of a sledgehammer approach

Just a little bit.

• No rainbow star

And once again sorry about all the fucks. I'll try to make Charles more censored when mad

• edited 2012-01-22 20:49:35
    Has friends besides tanks now

I won't ask you to censor yourself for my sake; it was just a little jarring.

But, uh, a problem I'm sensing with his last statement is that the others might actually be ready to tell him to go home. Jackie is.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping this scene would have us heading away from kicking him out of the party, but it's becoming harder and harder to justify with statements like that.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Which statements?

"No. I'm not going. I'm done with listening to anybody. It just leads to problems. You'll have to drag me along if you want me to come"

• No rainbow star
    ^ Ah. I thought you were talking about the admitted attempt at theft, how he has admitted to having trust issues which of course makes him unreliable, how he admitted to being easy to trick (once again, unreliability)...
  • edited 2012-01-22 20:58:32

And it looks like it's Malk to the rescue. But I might still have Jackie scold him, this time for being seemingly so easy to sway (or pretending to be).

Icalasari, I hate to say it, but this reminds me of that one friend I've mentioned a couple of times. Specifically, the one with all the swords who doesn't spar, and how that friends often plays gung-ho, don't-listen-to-the-team types and causes incidents and headaches for the others.

• edited 2012-01-22 21:00:57
    No rainbow star
    ^ Don't worry, he'll improve. I promise

This is actually the first time I've used such a character before, actually
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm hoping that this will establish Charles into a most compliant party member.

• edited 2012-01-22 21:02:14

^^ I would hope so; we've barely started and he's already raised incident.

In any case, while I see that having him simply comply would be easiest for the group, I can't imagine it being that easy, so chances are, scolding incoming.

• No rainbow star
    He'll probably trust everyone enough to completely listen part way through Mt Moon, I'd say. Just them showing actions of not trying to use him should warm him up

Hmmm...I'm still trying to think of a name for my Nincada.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Chitter?

The original plan for Charles was to have him wander back to camp, find out you guys were attacked looking for him, him becoming quiet and compliant for a while, then finally opening up and trusting you guys, by the way

But then Cygan had to go and do her plot stuff. >:[

Nah, this is interesting, in its own way. More dramatic, certainly.

Chitter might work.

For the record, it's a female Nincada.