If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star

^ Not a coincidence. Team Rocket was invited too. The Enigma stones don't REALLY summon Latios and Latias. They are just pretty rocks that are being given to Jirachi as gifts! 8D

• No rainbow star

Well, I think that was wrapped up nicely

Seeing as how it is 2:42 AM, I should take this as a sign to go to bed

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Okay, Mr. Jordan.

someone actually got the reference

+10 approval

• No rainbow star

Reference to what?

Way to keep me up Cygan >:|

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

James Oliver Rigney.

Jr.

• edited 2012-01-22 03:44:51
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    4:44 AM woooooooooo

^^^ -highfive-

-highfive-

Just saying again, I might be a bit late tomorrow, as I've gotta go up to the Road and Traffic Authority building, but I'll definitely be back before 12.

• No rainbow star
    I wonder how the others will react to this when they read it later?

"Charles was going to-But he-And then-STOP RPING WHEN WE'RE SLEEPING DAMMIT!"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    But, see, it's okay, because their characters were all asleep anyway.

Right?

...Right?

(plz don't shoot me plzkthx)
  • No rainbow star
    If you're late Cygan, then I think the session should go extra long

I say... An hour for every second you
    are late is fair 83
  • No rainbow star
    Hmm... Is Dynamo asleep? I could have him go on an adventure while everybody else is asl-*whapped on the nose with a newspaper* Ouch! ;.;

People have stuff to do that isn't RP'ing, sorry.

• No rainbow star
    ...Wait, Snow used Powder Snow on the top of the tent

Shouldn't that have done something?

Sure, it'll rain on you while you sleep now.

• No rainbow star
    YAY! :D

No WONDER his sleep wasn't restful!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm sure Ray and Greg will be happy when they wake up all wet. :P

No, not on Ray and Greg.

Just on Charles.

Okay then.
  • No rainbow star
    I wonder how Jackie will react to Snow being in your tent and how Ray and Greg will react to Bob being in our tent? They are likely going to ask questions about that
  • No rainbow star
    Also, if you're late Cygan, do we technically need you to start since we'll just be talking for a while?

Not if you're just talking, but anything that requires outside intervention will cause you to grind to a halt.

• No rainbow star
    Understandable

...Also Carrie seemed to miss that Charles admitted that he is crazy enough to actually try to attack Bob (the whole headlock comment)

Ok, NOW I'm going to sleep

Maybe
  • edited 2012-01-22 08:59:59
    Has friends besides tanks now

"I wonder how Jackie will react to Snow being in your tent"

Well, that will probably be a dead giveaway that he tried to do something stupid that night, so she'll likely ask Carrie once she's awake, to see what she missed, and if that didn't work, she would ask Ray or Greg once they woke up. Depending on what information she gets, she'll either try to argue the issue out fairly with Charles, or look through her inventory to see what she could use to tie him up with.

Also, there was a bit of a hole in the "steal the Pokeballs" plan; Brandon. No one has him in a ball, so he's free to act independently (which he generally does in battles anyway), and he has enough experience to be level 14. And Fighting > Ice, so if it came to a fight he could probably take Snow down fairly easily.

If it comes down to a fight while everyone's awake . . . I'll keep Jackie's battle plan a secret; don't want to risk the metagame seeping into the game. :3

• No rainbow star
    ^ I know that I'll be having Charles say something like, "I knew I'd do something stupid, so I asked Carrie to take care of Snow while having Bob guard me"
  • No rainbow star
    So about 40 minutes until todays session :D
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-is here-

• No rainbow star
    *is obviously here as well*

I am here.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Samesies.

• No rainbow star
    Guess that just leaves Malk (since we technically don't need Cygan at the moment)