If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Sorry I disappeared, guys.

I accidentally fell asleep on the couch and no one woke me up. :V
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Could be worse
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So just a note. Saturday won't be good for me. Friday should be fine though, presuming no one has more of a life than me.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-has no life-

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Friday, OK/

• No rainbow star
    Friday sounds fine

Also now I'm worried. Nearly a month with no shifts at work =/
  • No rainbow star

Took a look at the Ace Trainer class and saw this:

Take Special Care+ League Battler Feature
    Prerequisites: League Battler, Take Special Care
    Daily
    Target: A pokemon.
    Effect: Roll 1d20 and add your STR modifier. If you roll higher than 10, identify 4 Moves that pokemon knows. One of them will have the highest Damage Dice Roll of all their moves, the other 3 will be revealed at random. If there is a tie for highest Damage Dice Roll, reveal up to 4 tied Moves.

Considering the at random part, that does mean Pokemon can learn more than 4 moves in this game =/

• edited 2012-01-26 00:24:29
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Aha! Good to have confirmation.

It would have been awfully nice of the creators to put that rule in the rulebook, though >:-|

• No rainbow star

^ Yeah. I wonder if that error has been brought up there. I did have to point out that a certain Pokemon is based on a carnivorous sea slug and as such it makes no damn sense for it to be a herbivore, though

• edited 2012-01-26 01:51:03
    No rainbow star

God Sign: Signer Feature
    Prerequisites: Signer, Divine Sign, 18 DEX
    Daily
    Target: Companion who has been with you for at least 1 month
    Effect: Choose one of your Crests. The Companion uses a Signature Move, chosen by your GM, which the Patron knows. A Signature Move being a Move which is known almost exclusively by that Patron. This counts as Issuing a Command.

>Mew's only move that is almost known exclusively by it is Transform (only other Pokemon capable of knowing it is Ditto)

Oh dear lord I can only imagine what this could lead to if the Ranger has Mew as a patron

EDIT: Holy fuck I must be tired. I thought it said the ranger was the target despite reading this entry multiple times

• No rainbow star
    I got an official ruling from one of the developers

You can either have the normal 4 move limit, or 14 moves (7 natural and 7 tm/hm/natural). It was in the rules at one point but was removed for some reason
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

A reminder to please show up tomorrow, a bit less than 12 hours from now

• Has friends besides tanks now

I think I can make it, but I might be a little late, since I have a swim meet today, so please wait for me. Also, as always on Fridays, I'll have to use my phone, so please don't go too fast. >_<

I'll wait for you to show up, thanks for telling me in advance.

I'll try not to go too fast.

I'll be here.

• No rainbow star
    And I'll be here
    My Internet is out-ish, so I'll be on my phone, just so you know.
    I'll be in all night.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Just to be more specific, my lateness will be about three or four hours.

On a side note, I forget if I've mentioned this. I'd really like to catch a psyduck.

• edited 2012-01-27 17:03:31
    No rainbow star
    ^^ ...That really would have been nice to know earlier =/

Can we start without you then since 3-4 hours >>>>> a little bit?

Forzare doesn't seem to be here either.

RAEG

Just to be more specific, my lateness will be about three or four hours.

uh

• No rainbow star
    I say that we start out the session with Drifblim kidnapping them. We find them later perfectly fine

No.

• No rainbow star
    Aww D:

Oh, for future reference, feel free to take control of Charles if I am not present/late for a session

Okay. I will make sure to.

• edited 2012-01-27 18:22:27
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "hat really would have been nice to know earlier =/

Can we start without you then since 3-4 hours >>>>> a little bit"

Well, swimming is really the closest thing to a life that I have at the moment, and I regret not going to dinner after the last meet.

Besides, you're all nocturnal anyway, and I don't mind starting later.

With that said, I don't mind if you start without me (assuming Forz shows up), but I would appreciate if you didn't start a battle without me; I'd like to catch something.
  • edited 2012-01-27 18:12:02
    No rainbow star
    Mix? Mend? Molotov Cocktail the place? Mail?

Edit: Oh sure, correct the typo and make my post look stupid D: