If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, swimming is really the closest thing to a life that I have at the moment, and I regret not going to dinner after the last meet.

I don't begrudge you a life.

• No rainbow star
    ...And this is making me sad that I lack any sort of social life D:
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

If Forzare shows up, I will start. Until then, though, we wait for Everest.

• No rainbow star
    Come on Forzare D:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I am here now. I was at dinner with my family. I thought I was going to be back sooner, but never in my life have I seen such slow service. :V

Fast > good > cheap

alright, let's get going then

someone post D:

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Done

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I posted ^_^

Cool.

I'd like it if you could all make it to Mount Moon today, if possible >_>

• edited 2012-01-27 20:14:44
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

For the sake of timeliness, Cygan should just have Jackie finish her bathing methinks.

Also, what level is Castle (My pineco) supposed to be?

Probably, yeah :v

Also, what level is Castle (My pineco) supposed to be?

I think I threw him at you at Level 8.

Dernit he doesn't know Bug bite yet. Do you have pre-built stats for him or should I stat him out?

I have absolutely no idea how to wrap up anything in a manner that is suitable, so there we go :v

Dernit he doesn't know Bug bite yet. Do you have pre-built stats for him or should I stat him out?

I believe that the Player's Handbook says you should stat him out. You choose his nature as well :v

• No rainbow star
    ...I'm curious. Is the technology used in Pokeballs used for carrying stuff in PTA?

It would explain the lack of weight restrictions

K gimme a sec.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Hey. I'm back. And I'm feeling kinda weird about that bathing derail now. Hehe . . .

Anyway.

...I'm curious. Is the technology used in Pokeballs used for carrying stuff in PTA? It would explain the lack of weight restrictions

I would assume the technology but not the Pokeballs themselves.

• No rainbow star
    ^ That would be hilarious

Trainer: "Charizard, I choose you!"
    Erika: "...That's a cheese grater"
  • edited 2012-01-27 20:30:21
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Castle:

LVL 8

Stoic Pineco

Base stats

HP:5

Attack:7

Defense:9

Spl Attk:4

Spl Def:4

Speed:2

Actual stats:

HP:6

Attack:8

Defense:11

Spl Attk:5

Spl Def:5

Speed:3

^^^Eh, an amusingly awkward time was had by all.

• edited 2012-01-27 20:30:44
    No rainbow star
    So time skip to Mt Moon then since Cygan wants us to get there?

And I guess I should take out a unit of food and water from my inventory

sounds good to me.

awesome sauce-em

• No rainbow star
    Bleh, I don't want to jump to Mt Moon until the majority of us agree to it
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I'm okay with it.

I'm okay with a timeskip there.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Same.

Ica, it would have been really hilarious if you'd ninja'd me just there :P