If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-01-22 02:24:22
    No rainbow star

Yeah, I'd say make a roll

If Cygan is still on, this bit could be resolved before tomorrow. If not, then =/

EDIT: GLARBARGLE! STOP NINJA'ING ME CYGAN!

So if Forzare rolls, should Forzare get a bonus based on how obviously messed up Charles is?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No, no bonus for that.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I got a 14. Plus whatever my Intellegence/wisdom (I dunno which applies here) bonus is.
  • edited 2012-01-22 02:26:45
    No rainbow star

Well then, this leaves:

1) Forzare deciding whether or not to roll

2) If Forzare does decide to roll, to see if he beats the challenge so Carrie can go stop Charles

EDIT: NINJAS! THE LOT OF YOU!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I got a 14. Plus whatever my Intellegence/wisdom (I dunno which applies here) bonus is.

That's 16. Ica has to roll higher than that plus/minus his CHA modifier to beat it.

• edited 2012-01-22 02:30:04
    No rainbow star

I got a 13. Charles' Charisma and Dexterity are his lowest stats so I believe he just lost that challenge without even having to check modifiers

Yes, he did.

• No rainbow star

So what are you waiting for Forzare? Get Carrie's ass over there and stop that crazy son of a bitch!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    go go pajama rescue
    So, if it becomes a physical fight, Charles will almost certainly win. Carrie has low Strength and Constitution, and I'm pretty sure that ice > ground.

But Carrie also has max Charisma, so maybe she can talk him down. :V
  • No rainbow star

Considering Charles doesn't really want to do this anyways and is only doing it as he sees no other choice, you'd probably be best off talking him down from it

Well, of course. Carrie doesn't want to get beat up. She's no good at fighting. :V
  • No rainbow star

Well, if I was Carrie, I'd see how Snow is scared and Dynamo likes me. I'd ask Dynamo to make sure Snow doesn't do anything, then have Cubone stay between me and Charles. If Charles did attack, well, he wouldn't stand a chance against Bob. If Dynamo decided to defend his trainer, Bob has a type advantage. And Snow is Timid, so manipulating that could allow it to be a quick and clean battle

I don't think Carrie has seen much of Dynamo liking her yet.

At the moment, Carrie is just trying to get him away from the Pokeballs, so she can talk him down easier. She wants to avoid a fight if at all possible, and keep this a secret as long as he doesn't try to go through with it. She knows he has good intentions, so she doesn't want the rest of the party trying to kill him if she can help it.
  • No rainbow star

Smart move with the threatening to shout if Charles tried anything

• No rainbow star

Not sure if Charles would let it slip about the stones or not. If he does, that could affect how Carrie sees it. But I'm not sure if Charles is THAT stupid...

Carrie would probably see it as bribery, and be even more suspicious of Darkrai than she already is.
  • No rainbow star

Well then... I'm wondering how Carrie will react to this outburst =/

It did throw her for a loop.
  • edited 2012-01-22 03:25:15
    No rainbow star

Guessing the statement that Snow is his only friend - with Dynamo right there, clearly in earshot, will also bring up a few huhs

EDIT: I didn't let the possibility that the guy could have been an illusion conjured up by Darkrai. I'm wondering if Carrie will consider that, with Charles clearly not thinking about that

^ I honestly didn't read that edit before I posted. :V

And I think Carrie noticed, but probably wants to wait until he's less volatile to bring up his obvious issues.

Dynamo has only been with him for like, half a day. It takes time to see someone as a friend.

And this was a dream. Darkrai could have made him up to get sympathy for what he was saying.

Don't forget that only part of it could have been a dream- he saw the guy before Darkrai used Dark Void on him.

• edited 2012-01-22 03:34:01
    No rainbow star

^^ Still kind of hurtful to say it right to their face. "I captured you and don't see you as anything close to a friend. Currently you're just a tool to be used"

...Guess it would be easier if text could carry a tone, as that was the sort of effect I was going with when he said that Snow is his only friend

^ Carrie doesn't know that for certain. And technically, there is no way of knowing that Charles wasn't dreaming the second he stepped into the darkness

• edited 2012-01-22 03:35:40
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ She did follow it up by saying that the guy could have been real, and working for Darkrai. And maybe Darkrai can make you hallucinate while you're awake, she doesn't know.

^ That too.
  • No rainbow star

Not to mention that Charles has admitted to being manipulated before by people pretending to be his friends while at the same time being unable to trust the others, including Carrie and Jackie, despite them wanting to be his friends. So he isn't exactly the best judge of character

Yeah, in-character, nobody knows much about what's happening.

OOC, I'm clearing some stuff up, but I'm leaving the situation as a whole unclear.

What is happening at Mount Moon?

RAFO. 

• No rainbow star

Clearly Darkrai and Arceus are having a birthday party for Jirachi at Mt Moon and they don't want anybody to crash it

But how does Latias/os fit into that?

It is obviously just a coincidence that they are happening at the same time.
    What is happening at Mount Moon?

RAFO. 

Okay, Mr. Jordan.