If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Ah, does that mean I can pick the nature? because Quirky gives it a SDEF of 1, which might be bad...

Yes.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:29:42
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ True enough. Though it's more like we're changing IV's as well as EV's; as players have control over their pokemons' level up stats, the stats they begin with are significantly more important.

And EV's can't actually be changed once acquired; gaining EV's depends on what you face, so a pokemon could gain what you want it to have, but once it's gained EV's, those can't be undone.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:31:52
    No rainbow star

^ Actually EVs CAN change once aquired

You can feed them certain berries to lower an EV by ten

E.g. The Tomato-like berry lowers speed. And I think the Qualot berry lowers HP

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Right, in that case, I'll go for Impish, since I don't think he'll really need SATK.

• Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Huh. Is there a limit on the number of those Berries that they can eat that still take effect? I would think so, since I hadn't heard of this before.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:34:27
    No rainbow star

^ No limit on the berries

Although in generations before V, you couldn't increase the EVs with anything but Vitamins once the Pokemon was at level 100 (and vitamins do have limits)

• No rainbow star

Gah hang on, forgot to mention something in my post and edit isn't working

• No rainbow star

There, fixed

• edited 2012-01-22 00:41:26

So, we wouldn't get lost again on the way back to camp, would we? :V

• No rainbow star

Well, you stayed relatively close to it, did you not?

...Yet none of you heard Charles shout at the top of his lungs

I'mma wait for Cygan to say something.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So, we wouldn't get lost again on the way back to camp, would we? :V

No, you're fairly close enough to it.

Yet none of you heard Charles shout at the top of his lungs

Honestly? Blame Darkrai. He and his little buddy were looking for a chance to get one of you away so they could warn you off. He just happened to... use his aura to dampen your shouts, you could say.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:45:15

So I'm guessing Charles is still dreaming, if none of the other Pokemon at the camp are reacting to the voices?

If no one else minds, though, I'm going to call it a night once we're all secure at the camp, especially if Charles is still asleep.

:3

• edited 2012-01-22 00:45:40
    No rainbow star

Well, Dynamo seemed to react to Charles' presence and Cygan didn't seem to try to retcon it

EDIT: ...Although that could be a dream

Of course I wouldn't retcon it.

Darkrai is there, but only for a very limited sense of 'there', thanks to his little buddy's help. Dynamo noticed him, but only because they wanted him to. Brendon just thinks he's a weirdo. Charles is still asleep, and Darkrai is able to mess with his dreams from where he is.

Everest- that's fine.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:48:01

• edited 2012-01-22 00:50:13
    No rainbow star

The jagged line stone sounds like a thunderstone, but those aren't yellow...

Yet the line is characteristic of it, so I guess in this one, stone colour doesn't necessarily determine the kind of stone

EDIT: Considering that Charles will sound like a mad, raving lunatic, I suspect that it's going to come down to him attacking the others to keep them away

=/ This... Is not going to be good, is it?

Here's to hoping that he can do something to stop them without resorting to that, as two Pokemon against... Well, all that...

Yet the line is characteristic of it, so I guess in this one, stone colour doesn't necessarily determine the kind of stone

Does Charles necessarily know what a thunderstone looks like? If not, which I don't think he does, then he should prolly assume it's yellow.

• No rainbow star

Yeah, he wouldn't know

Still trying to figure out what the other one could be. It seems like a Shiny Stone (Which... Is completely useless to him XD)

Couldn't it be a Sun Stone?

Well, now that I've put my character to bed, I'm gonna sign off. Night.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:57:47
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Right, I put the stats for the Nincada on the other half of Littorio's sheet. Haven't named her yet, but I will. I'm going to bed now.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:57:55
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I think Carrie could be convinced that he'd really spoken with Darkrai in a dream, but she'd still insist that they go to Cerulean as quickly as possible.

Night, Evermod.

• No rainbow star

Cya INUH, Everest

I hope we can continue this session tomorrow :D I'm staying on in case if Forzare wants to continue the conversation for a bit

• edited 2012-01-22 01:01:06

Once Jackie wakes, she'll certainly insist that they continue on to Cerulean, no matter what; it's either confront gods on the way there, or live with the knowledge that they allowed other gods to be resurrected for unholy purposes (or die with it, which seems fairly likely).

And, uh, can we please not go as long tomorrow? I really need to read more of Catch-22, since I have to read another 400 pages of it and have an essay written by Thursday. Not to mention I probably have other homework I've forgotten about.

Hey, he didn't say we couldn't go around Mt. Moon :D

And, uh, can we please not go as long tomorrow?

I really meant to stop at 2, but everyone was still going strong :V

I will definitely put my foot down and stop at 2, and I'll only start at 11.

For reference, what time is it over there? I keep forgetting the conversion. It's 1:04 here.