If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Hmmm...and I'm probably going to wind up with a Shedinja...I picked a really unfortunate Pokemon to have as my favorite, didn't I? T_T

• No rainbow star

^ And a Ninjask :D

Unless that was changed for the TTRPG version

Well, the reason I mentioned Shedinja is because Pokemon save VS death at negative their max HP...and Shedinja has 1 HP.

• edited 2012-01-21 23:51:49
    Has friends besides tanks now

It's stated explicitly in the Pokedex that Shedinja can't die, so you're cool. :D

Soulless

Shedinja is a unique pokemon. Its default Ability will always be Wonder Guard and Shedinja’s Max HP is always 1. You may not add to a Shedinja’s HP stat, and Shedinja may not have temporary HP. However, Shedinja never need to make a Death Saving’s Throw. Shedinja may not ever also have the Ability Solid Rock. Shedinja may not be targeted by Press On!

Well, I would assume that not having to make DST's would mean that it can't die.

YES! :D

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yeah, Shedinja has Soulless.

• edited 2012-01-21 23:58:16
    Has friends besides tanks now

nvm

• No rainbow star

No idea

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• Has friends besides tanks now

So this basically leaves Jackie as someone who hasn't caught anything. Hopefully the next battle turns up something neat.

She hasn't exactly 'caught' anything, but she does gave Brendon... :V

Sorry, I am trying to get everyone a second Pokemon but... yeah :v

• edited 2012-01-22 00:04:43
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well, Greg hasn't caught anything yet...give it a few rounds :P

You are mean to the poor Nincada :(

Hey, it's not my fault it takes forever to wear it down to easily-catchable HP levels.

• No rainbow star

Oh god I just got the point of that meeting with Darkrai

It was an info dump so Charles can tell everyone else what is going on for certain

Hey, it's not my fault it takes forever to wear it down to easily-catchable HP levels.

I am sure that "Scared nearly to the point of wetting itself, afraid to move for fear of being pounded to a pulp" would have been an appropriate modifier to add if you'd been all like "Yo Cygan, that Nincada's honestly lookin' pretty scared, should a modifier be added for that?"

It was an info dump so Charles can tell everyone else what is going on for certain

Is it? Or is that what I'm wanting you to think, so as to mislead you from what's really going down? Or is it both?

• edited 2012-01-22 00:11:21
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Good point. I'm too used to the videogames >.>

Edited my last post so I actually do try to catch it.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:12:38
    No rainbow star

If Charles was there, he'd be all over trying to keep you guys from hurting the Nincada

He DID carry a Gulpin to a Pokemon center, after all

^^^Well, at the very least we now know that Darkrai is involved in all of this somehow

Bet everybody ignores Charles :D

Awesome.

So, I can has stats and nature and stuff?

^ Well, technically you can choose all that stuff. Or is that what you meant?

Well, I'm more than happy to let you sort out the stats if that's what's meant to happen.

It's a Quirky Nincada, level 6.

The Pokemon Forzare caught is a Careful Spinarak, Level 6.

With all 4 Pokemon caught/defeated, you gain 240 EXP.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

both my pokemon are careful  :V

^^I meant the level one stats, but nevermind, I'll just look them up :P

Would restatting apply to Natures, too? I think it ought to; base relations are pretty important.

If you want it to. I'm just telling you what I've been running with.

I just put one stat point into each stat, btw.

• edited 2012-01-22 00:24:08
    No rainbow star

^^ I'd say no. Like in the games, why should we be able to change their natures?

Besides, can't Pokemon natures change over time in this anyways?

EDIT: Ninja'd

^^ Fair enough.

^ You can't change their base stats in the games, but you can here. Why shouldn't that apply to Natures? And like I said, what with base relations, giving pokemon a certain nature could throw off a build that a player wanted for it. And as for natures changing, I don't know.

Ah, does that mean I can pick the nature? because Quirky gives it a SDEF of 1, which might be bad...

• No rainbow star

^^ Well, technically we aren't changing their base stats, but the equivalent of Effort Values, which are quite easy to change in the games